Reviews for Whisper
Jikufurido chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I liked it. It is something could happen until de movie.

Again, thanks for sharing.

siegfried_sys LJ
Dira chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Very sad, but I love it. I really like sad Kazuki/Soushi. Don't know why, but i guess it's because Kazuki fought so desperately to get Soushi back in one of the Fafner-scenes. They have some mutual bond which never fails to impresses me and that's why I love the way you wrote about Kazukis unbreakable trust in Soushi/his return.
keiichisei chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
THANK YOU for writing this; I too am anxiously awaiting the September 21 release date of HaE. I have it preordered :3. I need to get the soundtrack- do you like it? Also, if you look up the Blu Ray version of the dvd on , there is this gorgeous picture for it! Kazuki is looking up from his cockpit, and Soushi is sitting on the Fafner and they are reaching down, about to touch each other's hands. T_T. I hope the movie turns out well.
superkawaiisummer chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hey Helio-san this is Summer, I'm just to freaking lazy to log into my account and review your story,*bricked to death* Hugh Kazuki I hate you being so emo like it's pathetic! what would Soushi say? I'll tell you what he'd say; he'd say this,''Kazuki, I'm going to come back to you, just hold on a little longer, also you've gotten quit skinny haven't you?'' *Shot to death* OK so maybe he wouldn't say that but he'd be very disappointed that you would give up hope on him retuning. *shot again* Bad boy Kazuki, bad boy! :O But he can't help it he's been emo since forever. *strangled* ugh I wanna stay and review the story some more but I can't I don't have anymore to say to you.

Also your photobucket picture was cute, Misao say's ''Yes!'' to Yaoi and No to homophobia...(lol the abiflify depression medication commercial is on while I'm writing this) "I do not accept this!'' "Become part of the yaoi collective, damn it!"

Aww Misao is to freaking cute! It makes me wanna take him home and lock him in my closet, lol, sadly I cannot do so his cuteness will kill me.

For some reason I've had some type of urge to write a fafner story. :)