Reviews for After Prom
LOTUSNEKO chapter 5 . 4/25
"For once he didn't have anything to say." Spot-on. I wish your story was longer. But it is sweet, just like the movie.
LOTUSNEKO chapter 4 . 4/25
You want reviews because you think you are "getting the hang of writing?" I got news for you, you already got the hang of it! But here is my review of Chapter 4. Your spelling and grammar are perfect. I understand Andie told Jena, but I want to know what Iona thinks as well. The imagined words from Blaine are funny. When he does call however I feel she gives up too fast. You really understand Duckie and Andie but you need to understand other characters too. But I like your story alot.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
Sweet story- i always thought andie should have given Duckie a chance..
Spliced-up-Angel chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I absolutely adore this story. It was short, sweet, and to the point. You also captured the characters' personalities so well. Excellent job. :)
iloveromance chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Awesome story! I loved it! Very well written and I'm so glad I found this!
iloveromance chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Love how Duckie is there for her and is so supportive of her even though he doesn't want her with Blaine.
iloveromance chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
Intriguing! Can't wait to see where this is headed!
iloveromance chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
You write Ducky amazingly well! I love it! Very funny moments here and I cannot believe the twist in this! SO anxious to see what will happen now!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I love this so far and I can just feel Duckie's emotions. He's got to be so heartbroken over letting Andie go like that!
Retro Soul chapter 5 . 3/10/2012
I honestly think this is the way Pretty In Pink should've ended. I was upset when she ended up with Blaine whats his face.

Good job making the ending right :)
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
This was such a sweet story! :)
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
great chapter! update soon! :)
To Love Is To Destroy chapter 3 . 11/27/2011