Reviews for ZeroBen's Hulk
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Please finish this
ReindeerEmu chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Now this is the start of a truly interesting take on Banner, the Hulk and his circle of people. I cannot wait to see what's happening next!
Rita chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I have been trying to find a good Hulk fanfic for ages now. Please write more- this is an awesome take and I love where it's going! I'd be so sad if you stopped writing this. :-(
tyler chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
hi
Avatard12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Is the 'Mark Norton' high school a movie reference on the two actors playing him? Whatever, this is good so far! I want to see Thor get updated though, I think that your idea of him being a superhuman Joker is pretty good, and it has a lot of potential for exploitation. Update!
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Good work here, mate. Spot on.
Anonymous Rex chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Interesting. You've made Bruce Banner into an activist, and I'm interested in seeing where the Gamma Bomb comes in later (I hope that Ross won't use it to try to break up the people outside).

I also hope that this Hulk won't be like Mark Millar's Hulk.

Keep writing!
beastheat chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Damn that was fast 1 question is Bruce still a scientist or is he just a activist because I was thinking that Bruce would completely show up that SHIELD scientist (Who's name I just forgot) and that would be something that is one of the causes of the hulk transformation(use that if you want) Great story start none the less
Soulless Warlock chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I did not expect you to do an Incredible Hulk story and I'm kind of glad you did. You've done such a great job with the others that this has a lot of potential. Maybe you can do what Peter David did and tell a really, really good Hulk story.

I kind of like this activist Bruce as opposed to the scientist one. Though, it seems that he's capable of anger, unlike the Banner of the comics and movies that never wore his emotions on his sleeve. So, that should prove interesting when it comes to his transformation.

Can't wait to see what comes next.

Signed