Reviews for Suspended in Motion
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
lol copying neon genesis' yukimura since 2k11
Dethia1101 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Dude. That is AWESOMEEEE! I love this. You could make a story out of this.
cristalcleer14 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
So beautiful ;w;
May-Tears chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That was very clever
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
eh wha-...I'm suppose to write something, huh? Give me a few minutes to recover. Can I please take the easy way out and say I'm speechless? It is after all essentially the truth despite the useless babble you are currently being tortured to read.

Okay here goes...*breathes in*

"So, Mr. Child of God. How does it feel to be human?" It's amazing how that Girl who was nothing to Yukimura impacted him so much with her questions. She made him think and made him human.I also found it fascinating that she who was a nobody (Yukimura didn't deign to ask or remember her name) sees straight through the Child of God, the angelic boy who can do no wrong.

I'll stop there. I might just repeat myself otherwise.
xh-acke chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
...omg HAHAHAHA you actually believed me when i said sorry.
WOW.
idiot.
skyfire.k-rainwhisper.s chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Wow. I'm speechless. This is a really powerful angst story. The way you blended the scenes from the actual story was brilliant. Best angst story I've ever read.
tsukinoyume11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Great one-shot! Though I really would have liked to know what happens afterwards. :)
mscalliope chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
*Bows*

'Nuff said.
KL93 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
oh dang. she got him there. lol. that girl has guts.
Review chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Simple yet wonderfully written.
Different Child chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
A rather interesting fic my dear! I am curious about this girl and I love how this all coincides with the finals. *hugs* Let's go Let's go RIKKAIDAI! ) 3
AznMistress chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
...very mild...very very mild yukimura x oc..but i loved it. xD :D:D
Puroppu chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I really liked this fic. One of the best I've ever read. Very well written. I think of this as a prologue 'cause I kinda feel this could develop into a larger and more complicated story. Interesting girl.
Carnett Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I'm quite in awe of your writing style, Jabberer - yes, I have read your earlier works, especially Veneer but there was nothing I could say that the others hadn't already said.

In any case, why this fic struck me in particular (and that agains lends credence to your style) is how you aptly describe Yukimura without going too much into elaboration. Short, simple sentences bring out how he always considered himself to be a step above everyone else, without killing his character altogether.

I suppose I read this in time before I made the mistake of posting my YukimuraOC fic. If nothing else, Yukimura is perfectly IC. And I simply love the subtlety of your writing. Nicely done.