Reviews for Night Blooming Cereus
AsorenRM chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
The OC fic seems interesting and I might check it out but I really like this one so update? PLZ?
yumi maria chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Super Good please continued
Idea:
Aizen enter the room and lock the door when see ichigo...
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Good.
Sapherer chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
So... Is this still being continued?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Well,darling,in hopes that you'll update soon,here's some candy for you:
Firstly,I absolutely love your stories!"How did this happen" was amazing(although ,there's still room for development*hint,hint*),I don't remember having laughed so much at a fanfiction before!
But THIS ONE is nothing short of spectacular,either.I think it has great potential and that *ahem* AN UPDATE WOULDN'T HURT*ahem*.
I understand you,however-and you can be certain that the other authors will come to your aid or at least be patient enough.;)
As for suggestions,well,how about you continue this chappy with a short confrontation between Ichigo and Aizen,to quickly have it intrerrupted,with something like Mr. Aizen suddenly "vanishing" and Berry-san left dazzled and mindfucked in the middle of all-out mayhem?(less over the top than my description).I made this suggestion because the turn you chose-CLEARLY bound to give you a writer's why not mend it and change the story a bit?Honestly,I don't why you shouldn't,instead,give an insight into a parralel part of the plot-that of could leave the focus off of Ichigo and switch to Aizen.I feel that it's ,you could exactly that:go to Aizen's "headquarters" and show what he's doing(*insert pervy smile here*-maybe write a nice lemon with him and a subordinate,like Kaname,or an "associate",like Urahara.)-just sayin'
It's your story,do what you will,but for now...You have some readers to satisfy;)
Good luck,honey!;)
herseybarrules chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
u do know it has beenb over a yr since u poste up anything everything alright? i like to continue reading this story
LunarStar98 chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
please continue soon, this story is HAWT!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Update!update!we need update!THIS IS SERIOUS!
Jarick chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
I noticed that this was last updated over a year ago, so I was just wondering...Are you still continuing them? Didja hit a writer's block? Busy with schooling? Work? What? Cause I liked the fic, and it's the most recent update of your stuff.
JuleMaker chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
update this. this is soooo good!
hananotsuki hime chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Hey! I love this fic. When I first read the concept for it, I didn't think I'd like it all that much, but you wrote it so well I LOVE IT! I hope you update it soon, but I will see if I can PM you with some ideas if you are still having some issues with the direction of this fic. Happy writing! I thoroughly enjoyed what I read of this work! _
Soul Vrazy chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Are you going continue this?
Soul Vrazy chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Aizen!
STVamp chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Ichigo sounded like a girl in the story, an agressive crazy female bitch in bed. But oh welll it was good
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Hi I was just hopeing to read more and learn what's in that cup