Reviews for To Kill a Mary Sue
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
hmmmmm wouldn't it be awesome if at the end all of the readers that hates the mary sue helps author-chan at the end?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I LOVE IIIITT
licorice chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
My eyes nearly burned off
Masquerade Brawler chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Beautiful.
arknox443275 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Is it awkward at all that the story I was just reading WAS The Girl Who Can't Be Touched?
head19 chapter 10 . 11/5/2012
You had me scared for a minute there! I like the fact that the waffles song was Aria's only weakness. :)
head19 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
No! The OOCness is affecting Harry! No Harry, please don't recite soliloquies!
Amazing chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
HILARIOUS!
shempa chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
this is the my absolute favourite
TrickstersHeir chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
I know what you mean. I rushed into a story to quickly and created an effing Sue. But, I killed her with fire and moved on. Did you know butthurt authors often refuse to kill off their precious sues? Oh wait, of course you did. You have an epic story, mon ami! I love your writing and can't wait for the Hunger Games SYOT parody you mentioned in a review for "How to Make a Suckish SYOT." (I search stories with good reviews and check the author who reviewed it. It's better because I can often avoid sues that way.)
Destiny919 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
YEAH I LIKE WAFFLES! YEAH I LIKE PANCAKES! YEAH I LIKE FRENCH TOAST! XDDDD
Destiny919 chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
RED VINES. What the hell can't they do?
Void Personified chapter 10 . 1/6/2012
DOWN WITH THE MARY SUES! YAY! This is an excellent story. I like it very much.
SinisterlyMe chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is cute! I don't usually read parodies, but I decided to give your's a shot, and I'm glad I did! I'm on to the second chapter now!
toeragssssss chapter 10 . 9/26/2011
Noobs, LOL. :P

Aw, it's okays, I've been neglecting my stories too... in fact I should probably get to that sometime today... ah well. :P

ANYWAY, awesomeness. DO THE SEQUAL SOON.