Reviews for A Different love story
kitcat19us chapter 20 . 9/29/2011
great story so far
sash queen of the jungle chapter 20 . 9/25/2011
It seems that they are having a wonderful honeymoon. Will Henry ever believe he is good enough for Eliza will he trust her? Thanks for update can't wait for more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
Another great chapter. It appears that Henry has got a one track mind. I love it when Henry gets jealious and protective. It just shows how much he loves her. I believe that Eliza would stay faithful to Henry but there are going to be lots of men who continue to look and talk about Eliza. Thanks for writing and sharing please write more soon.
The Reader Without a Cure chapter 18 . 9/22/2011
Officially love this story! Keep up the good work and update soon!
MsDana chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
Girl! You have a real talent! This fic is sooo gripping I just keep reading lol please write more soon it's epic :D x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Lovely story. Got a bit hot and passionate there. France is a lovely surprise honeymoon location. Really enjoyed this chapter. It seems they can't keep their hands off each other. I dare say that when Henry gets back from honeymoon he is going to have a word with his mother about poking her noise in between man and wife. Can't wait for more. The way they are going there is going to be little Higgins running around in no time. Thanks for writing and sharing please update soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Iiked it? I loved it. They finally consummated their love and by the sounds of it, it has not put Eliza off. I can't believe Mary would even try with the note thing on henrys wedding day. Excellent chapter please write more. Can't wait to see where they go on honeymoon. Thanks again for writing and sharing. Please update soon.
vcatrashfiend chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
This was very sweet! I am glad I could help you with the document uploader thing - can be a tricky thing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Thank god they didn't have second thoughts or stand each other up at the altar. Great chapter. Still loving this story. Loved mrs Higgins waking Eliza up and Pickering helping the nervous groom with his tie. The confirmed old bachelor is now a married man. Ah how sweet. Can't wait to see how they deal with the wedding guests and if there is anything to be jealious about? Thanks for writing and sharing please update more soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
Excellent chapter. Nice to see mrs Higgins taking charge and trying to protect elizas reputation. Eliza always did come across as a sweet girl who just wanted to please everyone. So I am glad that her and Henry have come to a agreement about freddy. Nice to also hear about henrys thoughts and feelings on children and desiring to be physically intimate with Eliza. Just can't wait for more. Thanks for writing please update soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Well I am glad to hear they did not do anything improper but they can't resist each other. Thy are going to get carried away one of these days. Are they goingto set a date? If mrs Higgins finds out about how close they have got se will separate them before the wedding. Thanks for update please write more soon:)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Good girl Eliza, that the fighting spirit. How dare that girl approach her fiancé and kiss him in front of Eliza. I think the possessiveness and jealiously proved to te girl and to Henry that Eliza means business. Is there anymore skeletons in henrys closet that Eliza needs to be aware of? I am so glad that eliza commented on the women tally hand wanting to go home and spend some quality time with Henry because that was what he was hoping that the gabble of women would not change his Eliza. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon. Can't wait for the next installment.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Well Eliza told Henry didn't she. She out him firmly in his place about being grumpy and made him into a kitchen assistant. Mrs Higgins will be pleased if she ever finds out. Can they keep their hands off them long enough to make some wedding plans? Or will they give into temptation? Thanks for writing and sharing please update more soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
So glad that Henry swallowed his pride and went looking for Eliza. Are they going to be able to make it till the wedding night? Love the little tell tale signs that henry is in love with Eliza and that mrs Higgins picks up on it. Thanksfir writing and sharing another brillant chapter. Please update more soon.
vcatrashfiend chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Your writing improves steadily with each chapter! :) Keep it up.
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »