Reviews for A Different love story
MsDana chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
Girl! You have a real talent! This fic is sooo gripping I just keep reading lol please write more soon it's epic :D x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 18 . 9/15/2011
Lovely story. Got a bit hot and passionate there. France is a lovely surprise honeymoon location. Really enjoyed this chapter. It seems they can't keep their hands off each other. I dare say that when Henry gets back from honeymoon he is going to have a word with his mother about poking her noise in between man and wife. Can't wait for more. The way they are going there is going to be little Higgins running around in no time. Thanks for writing and sharing please update soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 17 . 9/12/2011
Iiked it? I loved it. They finally consummated their love and by the sounds of it, it has not put Eliza off. I can't believe Mary would even try with the note thing on henrys wedding day. Excellent chapter please write more. Can't wait to see where they go on honeymoon. Thanks again for writing and sharing. Please update soon.
vcatrashfiend chapter 16 . 9/9/2011
This was very sweet! I am glad I could help you with the document uploader thing - can be a tricky thing.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
Thank god they didn't have second thoughts or stand each other up at the altar. Great chapter. Still loving this story. Loved mrs Higgins waking Eliza up and Pickering helping the nervous groom with his tie. The confirmed old bachelor is now a married man. Ah how sweet. Can't wait to see how they deal with the wedding guests and if there is anything to be jealious about? Thanks for writing and sharing please update more soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
Excellent chapter. Nice to see mrs Higgins taking charge and trying to protect elizas reputation. Eliza always did come across as a sweet girl who just wanted to please everyone. So I am glad that her and Henry have come to a agreement about freddy. Nice to also hear about henrys thoughts and feelings on children and desiring to be physically intimate with Eliza. Just can't wait for more. Thanks for writing please update soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 14 . 9/1/2011
Well I am glad to hear they did not do anything improper but they can't resist each other. Thy are going to get carried away one of these days. Are they goingto set a date? If mrs Higgins finds out about how close they have got se will separate them before the wedding. Thanks for update please write more soon:)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Good girl Eliza, that the fighting spirit. How dare that girl approach her fiancé and kiss him in front of Eliza. I think the possessiveness and jealiously proved to te girl and to Henry that Eliza means business. Is there anymore skeletons in henrys closet that Eliza needs to be aware of? I am so glad that eliza commented on the women tally hand wanting to go home and spend some quality time with Henry because that was what he was hoping that the gabble of women would not change his Eliza. Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon. Can't wait for the next installment.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Well Eliza told Henry didn't she. She out him firmly in his place about being grumpy and made him into a kitchen assistant. Mrs Higgins will be pleased if she ever finds out. Can they keep their hands off them long enough to make some wedding plans? Or will they give into temptation? Thanks for writing and sharing please update more soon.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
So glad that Henry swallowed his pride and went looking for Eliza. Are they going to be able to make it till the wedding night? Love the little tell tale signs that henry is in love with Eliza and that mrs Higgins picks up on it. Thanksfir writing and sharing another brillant chapter. Please update more soon.
vcatrashfiend chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
Your writing improves steadily with each chapter! :) Keep it up.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
You tease I actually thought that Eliza the good girl actually visited Henry. But it was all a dream. This story is a pleasure to thanks for writing and sharing please

Update soon.
Devotee of Eliza n her Higgins chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
And now, consider me what u will but, here's the first of a series of monthly installments that comprise a story, which hopes to counter all that glorifies our good Mr Shaw's ending to Pygmalion..

There's nothing immodest about the night world; it shields us all from obtrusive observation. But, as the night stole into itself and coalesced around a young lady's bedside, the lady in question felt otherwise about the said piece of wisdom.

She had the odd feeling that the gathering gloom were mocking her present circumstance. It was her conjugal bed, her husband lay limply beside her making the most of the single blanket and his nonchalant snores were flaring the highly dissatisfied state he had once more left her in. Well, actually, he had again simply declined to perform his conjugal duty. He had perhaps found the art of procreation a tasteless experience. Fifteen months into their married life, and he had ceased to expect any fruit from the application of it.

A habitually delusional creature, he for a fact believed himself, Frederick Eynsford-Hill, faultless as to his contribution to the act. Let his wife be the blameworthy one for her barrenness.

And so lay the shunned woman, Eliza (nee Doolittle), meek and confused in her musings about the error of her ways. She would in time grow inured to this sort of life but she shuddered at the very thought of it now. As she wrapped her arms about herself once more and took scant stock of her surroundings in that second floor bedroom of 27a Wimpole Street, Central London, she failed to realize the growing drizzle without until a crack of thunder in the distance brought her back to her senses. That is when, shell shocked, she took cognizance of a faint moaning that escaped into the wet noises of the night.

It had come from somewhere very nearby and eerily resembled an expression of pain and, perhaps, heartfelt loss.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Another wonderful chapter. So they struggled to stop their romantic and passionate love making. It seems that surprise surprise Eliza although a good girl would be happy to continue but Henry wants to claim his virgin bride of his wedding night:). Loved how he spoilt her with the ring, how jealious and protective he is of her, and the lovely surprise of dinner and opera. Thanks for writing and sharing please update soon.
Devotee of Eliza n her Higgins chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh, do continue updating by all means, and bring out content of a vein similar to the previous chapters of this rather engrossing story...

Besides, ur fare provides me some very welcome relief from the intolerable turns of the only other story in progress in the My Fair Lady section of FF, DESPITE both being as ungainly as any tale ever concocted in the said collection.

In such contexts, thank God for such MFL fantasies as urs...
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »