Reviews for DESIRE
mayrem chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Hello!

Just for you to know that I love your story! I read all the chapters in one afternoon! Man, I was so excited about all these smutties affairs. I just hope you didn't abandoned your fic. I would love to know how will be this story between Tseng-Reno-Rufus! and all the new H-stuff my favourite pairing cloud-zack will do!
kiss

P.S: i'm sorry for my poor english, I'm french!
Jo chapter 19 . 9/7/2012
Great story, I love this pairing.
KuroChaos01 chapter 19 . 8/18/2012
This has turned from a cute romance into full out smut. I cant say i am complaining. I love this animalistic and dirty side you have shown of the two.
Suromay chapter 19 . 7/10/2012
That was, wow! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Slashluv23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Cute. I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
ZalelTribal chapter 19 . 6/2/2012
Hurry up with the next chapter. I wanna see more smutty-ness
Pyro Wolf chapter 12 . 5/25/2012
Oh my dog... I made it to the beginning of this chapter and saw the warning and thought 'I can't wait anymore I have to review this now!' I laughed so hard at clouds pervy-ness, and the warning on this chapter just through me over the edge! I'm laughing so hard im crying! So anyways I absolutely love this story and all of its silliness! -

Pyro Wolf
Demon2Angel chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
Okay seriously u are goin to give me a nosebleed on every chapter u update I LOVE your imagination in this I can't wait to read more
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 19 . 5/13/2012
dam that was nose bleed induseing
Fans of cloudy chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
Uwaaah! I really love this story! It's really fun to read and hot!

And I definitely can't wait for the next chapter! Update sooooon
sphinx-69 chapter 18 . 5/8/2012
Don't worry I'm still here. For a while there I almost thought that you abandoned DESIRE, but you updated again:)

Side note: DAMN YOU CLIFF HANGERS, DAMN YOU! It was getting really hot at the end and .. and CIFF HANGER! Why! I like the chapter, but ending right there. Oh well, I'll wait till next chapter I suppose. Just keep doing your thing and please I beg of you don't leave for so long again.
LavenderKnight chapter 18 . 5/7/2012
you're back!~ lol im anticipating the next chapter so bad! Gotta say, not used to the pair being so smutty. Not sayin im hating though! X3
peripheralnoise chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Good lord... this fic. ._.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
OMG THIS IS SUCH A DIRTY STORY I LOVE IT!

I WANT MORE A LOT MORE AND SOON REAL SOON PRETTY PLEASE I AM BEGGING
Demon2Angel chapter 18 . 5/5/2012
OMG SWEET JESUS THIS CHAPTER IS SO FREAKIN HOTTTTTTTTTT!