Reviews for Doubt
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 4/28
you really make an underrated character shine
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow...this was amazing. Really, really well done.

First prize well deserved.
SheWhoDancesWithPeacocks chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This was so, so, so good. I never read the description for the story, so I didn't know it was for the boggart challenge. When Fred started saying those horrible things I was gasping and everything he said was a dagger straight into Percy's heart. I could feel that. You expressed Percy's guilt so tangibly. Truly amazing.
emLILYEVANS chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
that was so sad! but burning ginger alert… dear lord i almost peed myself laughing...
Witch07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Yes I can see why this got first place. It's very emotional, and does make a great story. I love it!
felines chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awww, this was so emotional. You're an amazing author, and I loved how Percy just lost it all in your story. Good job, and keep writing!
ncis-lady chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Oh Percy... sometimes I think that life after the war would be hardest for him, except only for George. Although it took me a while to forgive him, I now feel sorry for him.
SomethingOfADreamer chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I saw this story advertised in the boggart challenge. WOW. Absolutely amazin', Imma big fan of Fred lol. :) I love how you wrote this, I'm honestly speachless. Great choice of words. :)
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This was absolutely amazing. Like wow. And I don't know what else I can say because that about sums it up. That's the exact sadness I can imagine. I miss Fred T-T thank you! and you caught me off guard, I even forgot it was a boggart challenge as I was reading it. *hearts*
bvprincess23 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
I see how you won! This actually made me cry! Wonderfully sad emotions in it, great job!
MidsummerNightGirl chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Stunning

I love, love , love it. I don't have the words to express how amazing this piece is. I saw it happen, I FELT it happen- right in front of me.

You could have written a whimsical piece that showed Percy with little remorse and have everyone on the 'I hate percy' side of fandom chanting your name. However, you wrote something gritty and amazing and what encapsulates a boggart.

The boggart isn't real, isn't credible. Fred's last words and facial expression are testimony to the fact that he wasn't angry about Percy making a joke, we understand that canon Fred wouldn't have resented it, been sad but moved on to look over his family, like the living have to imagine to comfort ourselves. A boggart is our insecurities, our fears, and this guilt this overwhelming avalanche of mental torture that Percy is putting himself through is such a strong fear. It isn't tangible and maybe that's what's so frightening.

I know perfectionists. I wish I was a perfectionist in that my handwriting in abominable and Percy is a perfectionist. Perfectionists take matters and blame themselves, they hurt themselves, mentally and even physically over whatever tragedy (regardless of its size) and take the blame.

I understand this Percy, he'd be staying out of the way in the house. Hiding in his shame. Not feeling.

Maybe confronting his fear was a good thing, maybe he'll be able to open up, speak to George, speak to his parents. Maybe the Riddikulus enchantment symbolised more then the revival of a childhood memory but also a momentary respite from the feelings that he was blocking and were also consuming him.

But maybe, it won't change. Maybe the real Percy will stay there on the floor of the library, next to the Transfiguration shelf, sobbing as a shadow of Percy walks through life.

I don't know...maybe I'm being too metaphysical about it.

What I do know is that this was fantastic. Magnificent. Amazing. Completely worthy of praise and the referral I am giving you on my profile :)
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Oh, poor Percy! And I loved the burnt ginger :) Nice job!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow. Just... wow. This is excellent. Fantastic. Wonderful. All such optimistic adverbs.

(*_*)
slimygrimy chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was so powerful and so beautiful. Amazing, I love it.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
ohmygosh this is AMAZING!

Poor percy no doubt he'd feel responsible for freds death and using fred as percys boggart is such a great idea

i love love loved this fic

it was amazing

this was really the best fic i've read in a long time

i really hope you write more percy fics