Reviews for The Extreme Avenger League
BlueRose1313 chapter 14 . 1/1/2012
i'm actually making a super hero story but its different from yours. i really hope you don't mind!
BlueRose1313 chapter 11 . 12/10/2011
oh and one more thing i think Craig is so awesome and totally bad a$$
BlueRose1313 chapter 15 . 12/3/2011
This is a great fanfiction! I cant wait to see how it turns out! Please ad another fantastic chapter as i (and every one else) eagerly await!
Bialy chapter 15 . 11/22/2011
Oh my God, this story is amazing. I've been hoping a super hero story - a GOOD one - would crop up here! I planned one out myself, but it was way too big an undertaking. Funnily enough, a whole lot of the powers you assigned and I assigned matched up!

BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE PITIFUL PILE OF PAPERS IN MY ABANDONED FIC FILE. This is about the awesome creation you have put on offer here. And awesome it is. I mean, wow. Seriously wow. All the characters are so well portrayed and the costumes are so great and the plot is infuriating but it feels tightly plotted and oh my God there ACTUALLY IS a plot which is pretty awesome in and of itself. And Checkmate is Scott Tenorman, which I totally called, and the Beehive are badass!

Is Bebe coming back? I know you hate her xD I had this thought at the beginning that she was Queen B, just changed her appearance, but when Queen B had the blocking power I took that back. I love Lizzie, I love everything.

I am so lazy. I really want to dissect everything here. How awesome the characterisation is. How phenomenal and real your dialogue is. How the plot is tight and exciting but doesn't get derailed into pointless action scenes. How this is the greatest thing ever. How I can't wait for an update.

Thank you - sincerely - for writing this and I legit can't wait to see what comes next!
clawdia44 chapter 15 . 10/17/2011
Wow, this story is good. I've been checking back to see if more chapters. Please write more!
Phantom Nini chapter 15 . 10/15/2011
LOL! I was LMAO-ing the entire time of reading this chapter! You've gotten every freaking character down pat in this story, and I LOVE IT! LOL!
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 14 . 9/30/2011
OMG! DID KENNY DIE! OR IS HE INVISBLE WITH A NOSEBLEED?

Okay, so that was sorta random.
Mr.Dead chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
Sorry for the late review! Wendy has such an awesome power and this chapter was a mess(in a good way). It actually took me a while to notice it was Clyde's POV. I can't wait for a Craig POV its gonna be fucking rad.
MarshieMello-Cookies chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
AHA! Now I finally know who checkmate is!
TheNerds chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I knew it, I knew it! Once I saw the "I hate Eric Cartman" I thought it was Scott and I was correct! I would really like it if you could update as soon as possible!
Marcus Absent chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
I KNEW Scott Tenorman was Checkmate! Ah, it feels so good to be RIGHT!
clawdia44 chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Omg they're gonna find a way to permanently kill Kenny :O

I hope they die a horrible death...
Mr.Dead chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Awesome Cliffhanger. This chapter was truly my favorite yet. The whole Michael Jackson thing had me laughing my ass off! Your a f#ucking comedy wizard.

Clyde's power is horrible lol, but I still think you made Kenny so badassery! Glad he was in the chapter to. Cartman is awesome in this chapter, hes portrayed greatly. Though I wanted to murder him when he excluded Butters from the group.

The cliffhanger was good to. I doubt Butters is using his powers against them right? Well Im about to find out!

On to the next chapter!
Mr.Dead chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Awesome Cliffhanger. This chapter was truly my favorite yet. The whole Michael Jackson thing had me laughing my ass off! Your a f#ucking comd
Mr.Dead chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Marvelous Chapter! It was really filled with suspense! I also love how you switch POVs sometimed each chapter.

Kenny was so badass throughout this chapter, but then he got shot and I it totally ruined his whole bad assery moment xD. I hope Kenny is shown a lot in this story. You portray his chracter greatly, as I stated before.

And those weird bracelets, I don't know. I hope it gives the team really awesome powers and not lame ones. Stan's power is really awesome and so is Kenny's, but I dont think thats a gift/power. Its a curse.

CheckmateTrent? It has to be right? Or is it Cartman? Funny how whenever there is a mystery story and a bad guy is behind everyone assumes its Cartman even when hes shown to be good lol. I'm sure i'll figure it out soon though.

ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!