Reviews for Pain
ktkat9 chapter 11 . 4/19
I really like this story. Please update if you find the time and inspiration. Its an awesome story and it would be a shame to let it go unfinished.
Twillightfairy chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
I haven't looked at 5ds fanfiction in ages, so when I saw that this had been updated I had to reread it. I still love it as much as I did originally. Looking forward to seeing what comes next. Hope rl gets better for you.
ObsessedwReading chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Awesome job writing this.
ObsessedwReading chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
I hope that Crow, Jack, and Akiza can find and save Yusei, Yami,and Yugi.
ObsessedwReading chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Terrific fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
Wonderfully written.
ObsessedwReading chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
Terrific chapter and fanfiction.a
ObsessedwReading chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Fantastic job writing this fanfiction.
ObsessedwReading chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
I wonder what will happen next. :)
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Poor Yusei! :( I hope that eeverything will be okay.
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
Terrific chapter and fanfiction.
the hoodie chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Blurb: . /imgres? /photos/images/facebook/000/138/246/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_ & /memes/obama-rage-face-not-bad&h600&w600&tbnidS4QKLIH_h4ZG0M:&zoom1&docidfYY4zJK9XyuJ3M&eiNibyVJioA5LvaKadgaAN&tbmisch&ved0CDUQMygAMAA

chapter 1-11: . /imgres? & /face/surprised-omg&h458&w600&tbnidfbra1Co93tRShM:&zoom1&docidJE5rEOzhm445MM&eicCbyVNP7BsfjapmdgcAN&tbmisch&ved0CCAQMygBMAE

please please please write more this is one of my favorite fics at the mo and i would love it if you could continue your brill work! you have done soooo well on the character development and i was MEGA FANGIRLING at the story/ explanation of yusei's past (my fave part)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/27/2015
I literally F****** love you, the first series characters are the best when you make them the darkest scariest most badass and brilliant of all the characters you've got them perfect. Most people try to make it seem like the newest characters should be best, I Hate that.
P.S I am completely infatuated with this story now you better keep this going until the very end I want as much of this as I can possibly get
Hailey Face chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
I'm only on chapter 8 but I love this and you first of all you made yami exactly how I pictured him awesome and powerful with the brotherly love, abilities everything especially about kaiba he seems like his brother you know the one always pushing you to your limits and looking out for you
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2015
I absolutely adore this story, but i didnt realize the issues you were going through. Sorry for not often reviewing, I just often think that I have nothing to offer, but if it's just a sign that your hard work is appreciated then this is it! You're doing amazing and I'm proud of you! I'm sure everything will work out in the end :)