Reviews for Concerning the Unlikely Benefits of Polyjuice Potion
rosesandpearls94 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh wow! I laughed so much at this! Especially the Twilight line and the nick names. Very, very good job :)
forever-green-giant chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Gosh, thats funny. *snort* :D
1876 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I laughed throughout this. :)
radio-dammit chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Hah that is awesome.
legsandpatellaandstuff chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
"What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm the bad guy?" - OHMYGOD. THIS.

Brilliant.
mellowenglishgal chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I laughed, I cried.

The twins at their best.

Something has to be said for streaking in another's skin!
Boogum chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
LOL!

This was just pure hilarious. I actually laughed out loud.

Loved it!
scubarang chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
That was brilliant. I think you captured the feel at the school during this time period perfectly.

Your twins were perfect and I appreciate that you didn't go overboard in your Draco torture provided by the boys.

Perfect ending to a perfect story. I would have loved to have seen the three Slytherin boys reactions when they find out what happened to 'them'.
Aerileigh chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I loved this. :) Very, very funny. Great job capturing the twins and their voices and humor. I loved all the little things you threw in to add to the hilarity - like the nicknames, and the twins' witty observations about the situation at school.

Bravo.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Very amusing! Wouldn't have minded seeing it expand to the girls, just for kicks, and I thought Lee still had a crush on Angelina by his fifth year. Still, nice work.
mrsgeneralstanley chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
That was FREAKING hilarious! I love it!

Very original and entertaining :)

Oh, and keep it up with Swirl and Daisy, love them too!

Hannah
Riamaria chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Very funny! I always suspected that Malfoy had another reason for being such a little bitch...
Hoshihime08 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I don't usually read Harry Potter fics, but that was fantastic!
yorkshirelass2007 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So good! So funny! And just what I needed after a nasty day of work! Your writing, as always, was flawless; the characterisation was spot on; and the length was just right, with enough detail to not leave me wanting, but not so long that I got bored. Just enough plot to be good, but not so much that it left questions unanswered.

Brilliant.

x
beccers703 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Loved this! I haven't read much okay any HP fan fiction-but loved the series. So thank you for being my first.

I adore the characters of Fred and George.

Thanks for the laughs!