Reviews for Concerning the Unlikely Benefits of Polyjuice Potion
Samara chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh, my God... I never thought I'd laugh so hard reading a Fred/George fic. I mean... not after the death of Fred. I always go emo when I remember him.

But I remember asking you, awhile ago and via formspring, if you'd ever write for de HP fandom again... and you were all "heck, no!". You should know I didn't believe you back then and now I'm smirking like a fool because I JUST KNEW IT!

You did it great, M. Thanks for sharing. This was such a great fic and I would totally read more if you write again.

Saludos desde Argentina!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
bwahahahahaha...Oh man, I don't know what was best - Fred quoting twilight, Harry catching "Ron" staring down "Draco's" pants, or the ending. Very fun and I loved it! :)
greeneyedgirly chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hahahahah! So, so cute! You did an excellent job of capturing these two characters and their crazy antics.

I love the Twilight quote. Very funny coming out of 'Draco's' mouth!

The entire thing was brilliant! Loved it!
13fatcats chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Haha, very nice. What an ending, hehehe!
DawnStimson chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Very entertaining! Thanks. Quite enjoyed it!
deenerneener chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was hysterical! Props on your comedic chops.

I especially enjoyed the fact that you didn't try to make something seem funny merely by having your characters laugh heartily at it.

I LOVED the inclusion of the famous Twilight dialogue here; it fit so PERFECTLY in Draco's devious mouth.

It was also interesting to learn that Polyjuice potion not only made someone's face resemble that of her/his intended target, but accurately rendered the rest of their body, as well.

Thanks for this fun little tidbit, and all the best with the resumption of Swirl and Daisy (...I do love that sweet pair).
katmom chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OH my!

Okay, I laughed...a LOT!

All those peeps who are writing Draco slash...if they only knew the TRUTH...

LOL

Kathie
JGroIsMyEdward chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
OMG! LOL! That was awesome! LOVE anything you write. PLEASE keep writing! Love you!
Intestines chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
That's just... that's just perfect. I'm so glad I read it. Thank you! Thank you for providing me with this wonderful piece of entertainment.

'"Harry! Come look at this!" Draco exclaimed, pulling his slacks out even further.'

That made me laugh out loud. xD Brilliant.
39 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3