Reviews for Voices
theperfectdozen chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I have to tell you how much I appreciate your perfect portrayals of slightlyawkward!Kurt and slightlyawkward!Blaine. I envy your ability to write so well for this ship and I must tell you that I've read and re-read your stories while I wait in anticipation for any new ones. The reason why I'm just now reviewing, as opposed to maintaining my title of superlurker, (and I'm sure you've heard this a thousand times) is because of the line, "only tacky slobs have sex with socks on, Blaine." You must have seen the part in episode 3.05 which showed Kurt in socks. You are officially a psychic genius.

Anyway, I think you're an amazing writer and I especially appreciate this specific fic. Whatever you're doing, please continue. You have my support.
LovelySnakes chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
LOVE it AWESOME!
boredandhomealone chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I'd leave a review but my brain is broken. You broke it with all your amazing smut.
Dappled chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
ugh. amazing.
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
beautiful
eb012203 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
mmmmmmm...amazingly HAWT! Unf yummy
dudettekitty chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I had to stop in the middle to review and say TOTALLY GOT THE QUEER AS FOLK REFERENCE! :D
Ilovegleethemost chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I LOVE this! It was a really fun story to read. OH by the way, I LOVE the queer as folk reference! I have been waiting for someone to include that in a klaine story! Good writing!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was so hot and sweet!
Z chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Top!kurt? Shfamazing. That, my friend, is superholyfuckingamazing:)
Gone12345678 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011