Reviews for The Finishing Rhyme
VG LittleBear chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Congratulations, I must say I'm really impressed that you stuck with it. I was the happy one who got to read it in one huge session. I found each installment to be more accomplished than the previous one. You've done a wonderful Tony, with heartrending glimses of Abby and Gibbs, and of course your own lovely characters!
So thanks for a great ride through your mindscape. Cheers!
Brinohms chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was a great series, but I will never read it again. It is too sad. By the way, you have misused a word all the way through this. The word you should use is definitely, not defiantly. Please write something with a happier ending next time.
grabyourgear chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Just Brilliant!
murraysmom chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
HI when will we be reading another part to this fantastic story or series? I love it ,,Thank you JH
ShortandSassy chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Just finished reading this series. EXCELLENT job of telling a wonderful story.

I am even ignoring the spelling errors and words that didn't quite fit. Believe me, that's a complement because normally (to instead of too, then rather than than, etc) drives me nutty in a read.

But your story was so good, I just skipped right over those little problems. Great Job. What a struggle all the characters had and you showed that struggle just right. Thank you!
lsmcfan chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
thanks you for finishing this in such a beautiful way-I was hooked from the first :)
Doni chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Thank you again for a very compelling series. I love how it all worked out and I'm glad that is the path you took. Enough of a happy ending, but an open one with a great sense of hope. Lovely.
Doni chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Amazing ending for this series. Beautifully written and handled.
tiffaroolou chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Lovely behind the scenes explanation. I enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more writing from you soon. :)
tiffaroolou chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
As someone who has read this series from your very first posting, I have to say that you did not disappoint with this ending. It was just beautiful. You tied things up and wove everything together very nicely. I loved it. :') Great job!
DS2010 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
liked the reunion at the end well done. Thanks for the notes about the story
Laurie chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Thanks for a great ride. I really enjoyed the whole series and am a little sad that it is over, but I loved the way you ended it ... not all wrapped up in a little bow but... still "happy".
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Thank you! I've only been reading this for the past 6 months, but can certainly appreciate the journey you & your original readers have taken with Tony, Tim & everyone. It's a brilliant story, I hope you continue your writing - this one is done, yes - but there is plenty more to be written!
Meilea2010 chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
Fantastic chapter. Glad that Tony is back and remembers. Thank you.
Yira Heerai chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
The perfect ending for this. The use of rhythm and rhyme at the end to tie it all together. Everyone finally knowing. All that's left is to help fill in the blanks on both sides. Whether they find out just what happened in the woods or not is.. debatably important.

They have Tony within contact again. That's what counts. I can still see Gibbs wanting answers just for the pain that it caused everyone for FIVE years.

There would be visits and Tony could tell Brooke some of the most outrageous stories and have his team back him up on the details. He'd miss what he had, but love what he has even more. It'd be a complete family, finally.

Sorry about the babbling. I'm just really excited over this. Has it really been two years? I think... I jumped on right before Finishing Rhyme. I can't be sure. Still... Thank you. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »