Reviews for The Finishing Rhyme
Great story!
amaia chapter 8 . 5/23
It's 2018. I started your series last week, & I finished it today. Phenomenal ! I feel like I've been away, seen so many things, & have come home as a different person.
VG LittleBear chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
Congratulations, I must say I'm really impressed that you stuck with it. I was the happy one who got to read it in one huge session. I found each installment to be more accomplished than the previous one. You've done a wonderful Tony, with heartrending glimses of Abby and Gibbs, and of course your own lovely characters!
So thanks for a great ride through your mindscape. Cheers!
Brinohms chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This was a great series, but I will never read it again. It is too sad. By the way, you have misused a word all the way through this. The word you should use is definitely, not defiantly. Please write something with a happier ending next time.
grabyourgear chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Just Brilliant!
murraysmom chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
HI when will we be reading another part to this fantastic story or series? I love it ,,Thank you JH
ShortandSassy chapter 8 . 5/8/2012
Just finished reading this series. EXCELLENT job of telling a wonderful story.

I am even ignoring the spelling errors and words that didn't quite fit. Believe me, that's a complement because normally (to instead of too, then rather than than, etc) drives me nutty in a read.

But your story was so good, I just skipped right over those little problems. Great Job. What a struggle all the characters had and you showed that struggle just right. Thank you!
lsmcfan chapter 8 . 11/29/2011
thanks you for finishing this in such a beautiful way-I was hooked from the first :)
Doni chapter 8 . 11/24/2011
Thank you again for a very compelling series. I love how it all worked out and I'm glad that is the path you took. Enough of a happy ending, but an open one with a great sense of hope. Lovely.
Doni chapter 7 . 11/24/2011
Amazing ending for this series. Beautifully written and handled.
tiffaroolou chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Lovely behind the scenes explanation. I enjoyed reading it. I hope to see more writing from you soon. :)
tiffaroolou chapter 7 . 11/14/2011
As someone who has read this series from your very first posting, I have to say that you did not disappoint with this ending. It was just beautiful. You tied things up and wove everything together very nicely. I loved it. :') Great job!
DS2010 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
liked the reunion at the end well done. Thanks for the notes about the story
Laurie chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Thanks for a great ride. I really enjoyed the whole series and am a little sad that it is over, but I loved the way you ended it ... not all wrapped up in a little bow but... still "happy".
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
Thank you! I've only been reading this for the past 6 months, but can certainly appreciate the journey you & your original readers have taken with Tony, Tim & everyone. It's a brilliant story, I hope you continue your writing - this one is done, yes - but there is plenty more to be written!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »