Reviews for Not so Hidden Love
bikerboyz 79 chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Maybe bolt gets kidnapped by the shadow and then its up to mittens and rhino to save bolt from being mindcontroled to thinking that he s a super dog and forget everyone but the fake penny from bolt on the last since when the stage got set on fire so if you like this idea make it chapter 3 and on chapter 4 mittens gets pregnant after there moment in chapter 1 ;-)
unknown dude chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
...peice of shit...
Jacob Deitz chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
Put a chapter on about the green eyed man was real and Bolt and Mittens was mutated by him to have super powers like Bolt on his tv show but they can speek english to try to stop him.
jacruz666 chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Nice work :) Just please, please, PLEASE DON'T create a canine Mafia plz xD
Takeshie 96000 chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I love this story. I reckon that bolt (being a celebrity and all) gets kidnaped (dognaped, stolen, poachered?) either for money or to remake the bolt show because the other dog wasn't as good and/or cost to much
cloudsword chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
hows about the studio wants the real Bolt back. trying everything to get their ratings back. Just a thought. Mittens could try to save him and get captured as well. corporal espionage. sweet! Gotta Mosey!
Battleshiplid chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I love this story so far, I find it a lot better than others of it's kind. Although it needs a few more chapters of the same caliber for it to be the best.
boltmittens fan chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Yay! I love this story! Update soon please? I wanna know what happens when penny finds out.
cloudsword chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Nice story. Instead of repeating their names like Bolt said this and Bolt said that, try using different ways of explaining who's talking like "the White shepherd," or "Black cat" it will definitely help cut down repetition. and bring a little earlier reminders that the characters aren't human. Other than that it was very good. Keep going. Got to Mosey.
Alexander C-BEAR Blake chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Welcome to the Fanfiction family, my names Juan Conde AKA Alpha and Omegafan61900, i am please with this story, keep up the good work, and i can't wait for more.
Mike101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I have liked both your story ideas. And would wish for both to continue.