Reviews for Ragestuck
LOLZ chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
THAT IS SCARY BRO!
Its cool though :)
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Okay, so here's something for you to ponder on... Can Zombies reproduce? and if they can, how do they do it?
Sorry, I'm into the whole zombie thing and this question has been bugging me for a while, so maybe you know...?
Anyways... I can taste a betrayal from Gamzee... I like the way you write the characters, they are perfect. I know that its about a full year later since the last chapter but will you continue this?
Have a nice day/night depending on where you are in this horrid world or if you are a vampire...!
Pyro of the Sea chapter 2 . 10/12/2012
Awesome! Gam will foreca be untrusted but maybe he can be helped? I also smell a dubblecrossing commin on
BlackRitual chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Ahhh, I'm really, REALLY looking forward to new chapters, especially now that my favorite character has shown up! 8D Gamzee! I like the idea of him being a Graverobber...finding something positive even in such a situation. XD; I like how he laughs even though he's running for his life...a very Gamzee quirk.

"His eyes slid over John appreciatively..." O/O Is there going to be Gamzee/John in this? Or even hints? It's my OTP, I would be so excited! :D (Or I could just be reading that sentence the wrong way... .; )

Please continue.
Ashleigh Errow chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I love this please continue :)
aicornduong chapter 2 . 10/27/2011
Did I ever tell you how much I love Gamzee? I actually thought you would make him one of the diseased (because he's one of the craziest trolls) but I like this too. It's actually wonderful XD I'm kind of worried about that rag though lol. It seems like a very small counter to a huge thing somehow.
Bucketswag chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
Aaaah I love this so much and am waiting anxiously for the next chapter!
ThatLithuanianGirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
This is an amazing fanfic! Please continue.
Bucketswag chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This seems like a great concept. I appreciate your writing style, it flows well and is easy to read. Please continue with it, I think I would be quite disappointed to see this just stop where it is.
AmeeraSakura chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Kinda reminds me of High School of the Dead! ...Meaning it has an awesome plot. I can't wait to see some of the other characters~
aicornduong chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I like your idea of how the trolls are mutated humans (because really, how different are they?) and your action scenes are played quite nicely by the way they flow. I hope to see you draw some more and update quickly!
WeToddDid chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh my gosh, you have combined my two all time favourite things; Homestuck, and Zombies, into one huge super fic. I think it's safe to say that I love you, and hope you never stop writing. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Dave/John, but in this fic, it really works well, and I'd love to see more development with this relationship when the other characters are introduced (such as Vriska and John, Terezi and Dave, and whatever other pairings for HS that Andrew Hussie have thrown in there). Also, nice touch on the symptoms, making them look like the trolls, that made me crack up a bit~
Blood Lust Fairy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I thought it was really good.