Reviews for How It All Began
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 14 . 8/18
I truly loved the story. very good written and humorous
Homophobe chapter 1 . 4/23
*He, *him.
Unknownartfreak chapter 14 . 1/22
plsss update huhuhu i so love this pillar pair story 3
awefanfic chapter 14 . 1/20
please update!what would happen now?will they meet rikkai soon?please update soon!
Unknownartfreak chapter 14 . 1/11
update plssssss huhuhu i so love your story
In The Abyss chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Omg *gasping for air! chokes out please update sooooooon...
bekahguertin chapter 14 . 8/24/2015
laexdream chapter 14 . 4/24/2015
Aww, this was getting to a really good place! Please update this!
laexdream chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
I love your dialogue! Especially the parts when Ryoma is threatening people with bodily harm. xD Although your characters are kinda OOC (like Keigo glomping Ryoma, or Sakuno being too bubbly), your dialogue is just fantastic, as well as your pacing and plot. I can tell you're improving by leaps and bounds. Keep it up!
laexdream chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
This chapter was cute. I liked the whole Fuji/Inui scheming thing, as well as the comment about the future boy's fan club. Those were cute moments. And anytime Keigo comes out, it already becomes awesome. xD I love how you portray him whipped by Ryoma (of course not literally). And aw man, Jirou and Ryoma's thing is also awesome. I honestly love those (kind of) platonic pairings.
One spell check I need to point out is this.
When describing Seigaku, it's peasant school, not pheasant. Pheasant is a bird.
laexdream chapter 5 . 4/24/2015
I feel like you mixed up Sakuno and Tomoka a bit... Sakuno is the shy one, while Tomoko is the loud and bubbly one. I mean, there could be slight personality changes when one is with a different person, but I think if you had substituted Tomoka in, it would have worked better. Or if not, had her go with Sakuno to visit Ryoma. Other than that, I did like this chapter.
laexdream chapter 2 . 4/24/2015
LOL, it's always Arai who objects. Poor guy. And this chapter was a biittt over the top in terms of OP-ness. It might have been better to either drag it out a bit, or something. Cause barfing out all that praise to her seems a bit overdone. But nevertheless, it was a nice chapter.
laexdream chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
LOL, love the mom and coach making secret plans behind Ryoma's back. The 'get her a boyfriend' part was an absolute gem! Thanks for the chapter!
book lover forever 96 chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
please update soon! i wanna see what their punishments are! ;)
KoreanMusicFan chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
uh oh poor regulars bar 1, tezuka will run them into the ground, not to mention what Ryoma will do to the Hyoutei regulars.

love it, Please update soon!