Reviews for It's About Time That I Came Clean With You
Hannurdock chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
I love the way you write Don! Not many people get it right - but you definitely have. The thoughts of Don are clever and quick - and you get some real insight into a genius' thoughts. I know you were worried about writing this because you hadn't wrote romance in first person - but kudos. It is definitely worth more exploring and keep going!
allison chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
great story and I love your OC can't wait to see what happens between don and her
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 10 . 11/29/2012
Don't give up Donnie!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 9 . 11/29/2012
Well fooy!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
VICTORY! I'm loving this story . . so . . freaking . . MUCH!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
AWESOME! SCORE TWO FOR ELLIE!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Don being envious of a dog. Wow. Priceless!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
LOL! Oh my! This Ellie is a hoot! I must say this is becoming quite a story!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 3 . 11/29/2012
Wow! For someone who doesn't do romance, you're doing a wonderful job! I mean, love is FULL of irrationality and confusion. It isn't always lovey dovey stuff. This is REAL and I so am loving you for this!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
LOL! I love your last line there! Don owning a dog named Wednesday!
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Wow. I like how you write Don, he has more depth and personalility this way. He's my favorite character, Mikey comes in second, and when I read romances between him and an OC they tend to be unreal or hard to identify with. With this fic I see more into the MIND of Donatello.

I get to glimse more of a sense of who he is this way. I'm a huge fan of AlexHamato and I think she recomended you. So here I am and I think I should really take a more insightful look into who the turtles are at their core. Well done.
LionsChild chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Honest. To. God. Amazing.
Anna James McGloffin chapter 10 . 7/29/2012
Oh, this made me smile so much! Don's micro series issue was the best and I loved that you used his screen name from it! Adam was hilarious and a solid addition to a balanced cast.

Keep up the great work!
BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Awesome chapter. I love Don's screen name. It's just so cool. I'm glad he's found someone to confide in other than his brothers. Adam is an interesting character. At first when I saw his name, I thought of the guy in the Ninja Tribunal arc who was named Adam and who bonded with Don. Good job on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update. I hope all is going well with you two.

The Bubbly One,
Shell
mela989898 chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Poor Donnie please update more often I forgot how good this story was.