Reviews for SMSTSS 33: The Horror of Sailor Moon!
JULIAN chapter 1 . 6/14
SAILOR MOON FIGHT GOOD LUCK LOL
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 14 . 11/26/2012
A good end for a good fan fiction. It's wonderful to see you still writing and exploring underrated fandoms such as John Carpenter's "End of the World" trilogy. I will look forward more to your other stories as well and keep it up as usual.

Tanya Adams 64
LunaLenlisa chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Interesting use of the Batman bad guess. But why would Batman put Sailor Moon in the looney bin? Shes a good guy, but still great writing:)
AshK1980 chapter 13 . 8/6/2012
Excellent work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
Nice work on this update as well! Keep up the awesome work!
AshK1980 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Great work on this chapter as always! Keep up the awesome work!
Tanya Adams 64 chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
I am so excited about the upcoming chapters involving with "Price of Darkness." That is such a underrated classic. By the way, I read your profile and mention you're retiring from fanfiction. :( Are you going to finish up your current stories before you retire? I am seriously going to miss you, because you're practically my favorite author here. Good luck and keep it up.

~ Tanya Adams 64
AshK1980 chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Nice work on this update!
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Well, Usagi is fighting back, and will wonder if her thing version of her will go to investigate, and what might happen if the Usagi thing is discovered just as Usagi escapes?
AshK1980 chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
Good work on this update as always!
AshK1980 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Good work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
Wonderbee31 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Oh my, and it looks like Usagi is in big trouble, and will be looking to see just how much of herself the Thing's assimilated, and if it might end up making all the difference?
AshK1980 chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Good work on this update as always!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 10/22/2011
Uh oh, though I imagine that the viral effects of the Thing might have trouble with trying to gain Usagi's body with all that she's been through, and will wonder if it will try to make contact with her before the final battle?
AshK1980 chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Nice work on this update as always!