Reviews for A Gift for Tongues
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Lol-Hawke has bad handwriting. All the details from Fenris's POV really kicked up the realism. The characterization was excellent too.
Randomfrog chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This may be one of the best Fenris/Hawke fanfictions I've ever read.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh no! It ended! :-O Love it.
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was really lovely. The rapport between the two was awesome.
Arcana Mortis chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
oh, FLAIL.

This is absolutely gorgeous. Although I see a thumping in Hawke's future if Fenris ever actually learns to speak Orlesian...
Lunael chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Lovely! This was just so intense, I loved every part of it! A very good read :)
SwitchIs chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I just want to say this is the best DA2 fanfic I have ever read, and I have read hundreds... Fenris is so InCharacter, and the feeling and depth of this story... I am wordless to describe just how good this is... Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Absolutely stunning. The ending, with what he'd made spilling out over the pages, was gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us!
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG. ok. so i was reading this story, and absolutely adoring how you wrote it. the writing is absolutely beautiful. and i giggled at several parts, specially when Hawke had Fenris repeat "i love you" in 'Orlesian'...

then i got to "write Love." and when i understood what Hawke had written... it was instant tears in my eyes. damn. what an amazing and beautiful story.
Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is lovely. I like your writing style. And the part where words just pour out of Fenris and Hawke helps write them is my favorite-it reminded me a little of when I learned how to read and write. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your work.
DarkroseTiger chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Incredible.

Amazing.

Gorgeous.

I could probably come up with some more, but I'm just kind of flailing over how good this is.
Hakanai Mono chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Beautifully written. I love Hawke's characterization especially.
desolus chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Wow. You did this so well, I'm a bit speechless over it.
spindlethought chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow. This isn't even my favorite pairing, but you write it convincingly right down to Fenris' unique speech patterns. So often the "teaching Fenris to read" plot bunny is used for pure fluff, but you really captured the frustration and the misinterpretations perfectly. There's something very raw about the emotions between these two.

You're style's crisp and clear and entirely in-character. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Underdressed chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I read this story on Archive. I love your writing. I would not mind reading my of your Male Hawke/Fenris. It is so good to see Male Hawke and Fenris stories out there. I feel like I need more of them in my life. Haha. Good Job.