Reviews for A Gift for Tongues
rannadylin chapter 1 . 1/21
I love the bit about how writing unsettles Fenris by the record it makes of his presence. That fits so well with his character! And I have a serious weakness for stories about him learning to read, as well as for his facility with learning languages, so this was a lovely combination.
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 1/21
No no dont worry about me im just sitting here and tearing up a little bit im fine
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Sweet, with just a touch of bitter - perfect! Je t'adore for writing this.
winedark chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Lol-Hawke has bad handwriting. All the details from Fenris's POV really kicked up the realism. The characterization was excellent too.
Randomfrog chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This may be one of the best Fenris/Hawke fanfictions I've ever read.
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Oh no! It ended! :-O Love it.
Lady Jadealiya chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was really lovely. The rapport between the two was awesome.
Arcana Mortis chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
oh, FLAIL.

This is absolutely gorgeous. Although I see a thumping in Hawke's future if Fenris ever actually learns to speak Orlesian...
Lunael chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Lovely! This was just so intense, I loved every part of it! A very good read :)
SwitchIs chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I just want to say this is the best DA2 fanfic I have ever read, and I have read hundreds... Fenris is so InCharacter, and the feeling and depth of this story... I am wordless to describe just how good this is... Thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.
LoquaciousQuark chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Absolutely stunning. The ending, with what he'd made spilling out over the pages, was gorgeous. Thank you for sharing this with us!
obsydiandreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
OMG. ok. so i was reading this story, and absolutely adoring how you wrote it. the writing is absolutely beautiful. and i giggled at several parts, specially when Hawke had Fenris repeat "i love you" in 'Orlesian'...

then i got to "write Love." and when i understood what Hawke had written... it was instant tears in my eyes. damn. what an amazing and beautiful story.
Squirrel chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is lovely. I like your writing style. And the part where words just pour out of Fenris and Hawke helps write them is my favorite-it reminded me a little of when I learned how to read and write. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your work.
DarkroseTiger chapter 1 . 8/14/2011

I could probably come up with some more, but I'm just kind of flailing over how good this is.
Hakanai Mono chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Beautifully written. I love Hawke's characterization especially.