Reviews for Strawberry Milkshakes and Sincerity
Capelthwaite chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
This is one of my favourite Alexis and Kate bonding stories. Thanks for your hard work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Ngaw... so sweet. :)
AshLiz chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Cute!
xWellJustMex chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Nice one :) I think there's not enough Kate&Alexis time on Castle and so you just mede this world a little bit better (I'm cheesy, sry)

But I got a question: Why milkshake in a bowl? I only know it in plastic cups and through straws...

See ya
castlencis chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my god! please do another chapter i want to know wheather or not this will finially get Castle and Beckett together.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I liked it! I hated getting my wisdom teeth out, my family laughed at me for a while (and still do). I never got a milkshake though. :(
maisma51 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I like that Kate went over there on her own. This piece was adorable :) Well done.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Another great Kate/Alexis piece! Yay! I love that you had Kate come over on her own judgment and not as a favor to Castle-perfect!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
ugh, I remember getting my wisdom teeth pulled. They didn't give me any pain medicine to take at the place, just the prescription to be filled. So we dropped it off on the way home thinking my dad could pick it up when he got home from work so we wouldn't have to wait around for and he was only going to be like half an hour later than me and my mom. Well he ended up getting stuck in traffic, so by the time he got home with the medicine, I all of the numbing had worn off by that point and I was literally in tears from the pain. Then the rest of the weekend was spent eating practically nothing but mashed potatoes. Even though I got my teeth pulled like 5 or 6 years ago, I still have to be absolutely craving mashed potatoes, otherwise even just the thought of them makes me sick. Anyway, that was a super cute and sweet one shot :)
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Love it. So sweet!
TNHarleyRider chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Nice story. Sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Sorry about your teeth. Been there, it DOES stink. Hope you are better now.

Cute story. Nothing wrong with the title, either. Don't be so hard on yourself.
NCISchick chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
"*happily dies of cuteness overload* that was ADORABLE! and the ending...*flails* god i loved it!

and *hugs cause you had to have your teeth taken out...ouch!*

Love NCISchick xoxoxo
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
So sweet, it was wonderful. Just a delight to read, you wrote it really well. I love that Kate got caught in her lie!
caskettfan12 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I get my wisdom teeth out soon :(

Good story, I liked it

Something tells Season 4 of Castle things wont be rainbows and butterflies for Kate and Alexis