Reviews for The Space Between
nylda128 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I really live these. Is it possible for you to do some season 2,3 and 5 stuff? I bet you'd make them epicly.
Addy chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Love these! You really captured the characters voices. I was wondering maybe you could do some for season 3, when their relationship were still blooming? Anyway, great job here.
Zlitzen321 chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
This chapter was hilarious! Nothing better than Zane in a stripper costume :)
hatondog chapter 11 . 9/27/2011
Poor Zane. Have to say, I understand the story line but it's getting hard to hang onto any affection for Jo through the finale. Love the Parrish take-it's perfect to have him trying to weasel into Zane's place while making it sound like he's just being supportive!
purplepotatopig chapter 11 . 9/26/2011
this made me feel sad all over again...nicely written though. just sad...sigh. hope we can see more popcorn moments instead next time around? )
seashore56 chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
I know this won't be a very popular opinion, but I'm so over Jo and her selfish "I gotta find me, me, meeeeee" attitude that your scenario is just about the only thing that could make me like her again. Right now, I am so over her with Zane its not even funny. I am at the point of wishing that Zane would find a new love on the Astraeus mission while Jo is busy finding herself.
OrionM42 chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
I had *very* similar thoughts about Jo and Beverly after this last episode. Part of me thinks it's very possible, but part of me thinks, too, that Jo's behavior is also quite reasonable (to her) without any influence from Beverly. I guess we'll find out!

Anyway, nicely written. I think you captured both sides really well.
Wyndes chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Love it! Great explanation for Jo's personality change and some nice angst.
AllyrienDM chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Huh. You know, given the way the finale concluded, this seems like it could even be more than wishful thinking... But I really just don't know. Lol. Nice to get your take on the situation, regardless.
Sara60691 chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
gah! this fits in so well that it's creepy! it's an interesting chapter albeit a sad one. I sincerely hope that next season fixes whatever is wrong with Jo and Zane's relationship because if that is going to be the last season well then everyone should have a happy ending. anyway, love your writing sweetie! looking forward to what you come up with next.
javadreamer chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
I love these chapters - and after Monday night's episode, I need fanfic to help me deal with the angst of Jo and Zane. :- )
AlternateShadesofBlue chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
Having them all sit around joking and ribbing each other was wildly amusing. Nice work!
JustWriter2 chapter 8 . 9/12/2011
This is so cute! Did Holly use her impressions of Doug's opinions in order to know where this was going? -jw'chan -
thewasabipea chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
Your last two chapters have left me with the biggest smile on my face. Absolutely adorable. :)
rt4ever chapter 8 . 9/9/2011
OMG Holly was an amazing observer. I loved the tone of her character, such a great job at nailing her. Great piece!