Reviews for Closed Off
Guest chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Why do you stop the story here !
violinandglee chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
This is really good. Too bad it looks like it's been abandoned :(
TheaKlaine chapter 5 . 12/11/2012
I have to say that I LOVE your fanfic! Can you please write a new chapter of this history? Cant wait! :D
KymYume chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
I hope you haven't given up on this fic! I only just found it but I think it's really interesting so far. I'm curious to know just why Blaine thinks he knows Kurt so well. He's being very mysterious. lol I hope to see more of this one day!
Bloodgalore chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
You need to update this. It's just way too amazing for you not to.

I want to see Carole or someone find out about Kurt's sleep habits! Or something to happen!

So... amazing story you have.

Yes, really.

You know, for the snow question, I kept thinking 'ice'. Because after snow melts, it's usually still cold, so it just freezes.

But spring sounds cooler.
Anon chapter 5 . 3/15/2012
Loveee this :)) wonderful job. I love pav's part :)))
KjAnDcooL chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
i just wanted to let you know that this story is absolutely beautiful :) i really hope you consider finnishing it, as it looks as if you haven't updated for a long time...but that's up to you :) even if you don't write this, please keep writing.

but it's going on alert, just incase :P

Kj x
TheyCantTouchUsOrWhatWeHave chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Loved it! As always ;)

Love,

Lexi
Hopeless.Romantic.Writer6990 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
I'm really enjoying this story! I really hope you update.

It is quite wonderful.
Soul-Kit524 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
this is sooo cute
picturingandpoeting chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
ugh I just wanna read EVERYTHING now now now. Can't wait till this updates again, it's brilliant!
habit-and-language chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
I love this! It's so beautiful and amazing! Great job! I can't wait for the next update. :)
OwlsInTheNight chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
I'm really liking this story, and there aren't any big mistakes I have noticed. I've read quite a few of your stories, and they're all AMAZING, but I just wanted to point out, there is a difference in between "Loose" and "Lose"!

Loose/Looser: for example, "my tooth is loose!" or, "It's getting looser!"

Lose/Loser: for example, "I don't want to lose the game" or "She's such a loser!"

Other than that, great stories! :)
Klaine.is.bigger.than.Glee chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
This story is pretty amazing. I'm quite enjoying this! I hope you update soon ! I can't wait :)
Kitalene chapter 5 . 8/28/2011