Reviews for The Kliss Challenge

Loved it! :D
Guest chapter 14 . 5/30/2013
Cute
themeaganmarie chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
FAVORITE! I'm a total Potterhead so this was amazing :)
Smile the tears away chapter 14 . 8/22/2012
First of all, forgive me for not reviewing every chapter... I was way to eager to get to the next one :)
Well, I love every single one...
Thanks for sharing them with us.
intensewhatever chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
Amazing! I would have passed you with flying colors and you are officially the best Klaine writer ever! :)

Awesome job!
owls-tridents-and-scarves chapter 14 . 2/2/2012
gosh, this story is really awesome & you deserve the title sooo much. thank you for this 14 adorable, fantastic, fluffy, amazing and cute storys! *-* (:
emmrZep chapter 13 . 1/21/2012
*kiddie squeal* :)
emmrZep chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
It might be a silly question but what the heck is a deity? Oh, and I love your stories! Sometimes they make me laugh and cry at the same time... That NEVER happens! You're awesome :) :) :) plus, are you from NZ? cos kiwis all they way!
Gleek1906-Klaine4eva chapter 14 . 12/7/2011
Oh my gosh, I loved all these oneshots :D, but as soon as I read blaine's songs I burst out laughing, you know why? I read 'stutter' oh my god, funniest freaking song ever, also adding a couple songs from his EP in there I see ;) and I loved how they both had the 'falling in love at the coffee shop' one, awwww they are just the most gorgeous pair ever 3
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
So.

Damn.

Pass.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 13 . 11/30/2011
Pass of epic proportions.

This was awesome.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 12 . 11/30/2011
I think I got them. Red tuliptrue love and cream tulips'I love you forever' so its very, very sweet.