Reviews for The Art of Love
For someone who claims to love him, Hermione sure the hell doesn't defend Harry a whole hell of a lot. First with Ron, no Harry doesn't have a family, so doesn't know how Ron feels about his family, on the contrary though he has felt and experienced way worse than he could ever at that point in time. When you yearn for a family your whole life and just when your dreams finally pan out for you, just to be dashed RIGHT before YOUR EYES, I think I can say with positivity that Harry's reaction was more than justified, actually quite tame. Then, I don't even know what to say about that shit with Remus, like seriously for her reputation he would leave Tonks alone broken and with a child on her own, because of some stupid cowardly excuse like that, blows my mind. So back to Hermione, when she reflected on her feelings at the beginning of the story for why she loves Harry, I'm baffled when someone says something to him that would completely tear him down because of his past, there is no support for him until after the fact, and even then she is stewing. Put in the worst part about it, the people saying these to him aren't Death Eaters or Voldemort, but people who he would defend to the death for. I'm sorry but that doesn't sound like a woman who actually showing me that they're by my side 'no matter what.' In my opinion, the most disgusting thing though is that you make Harry just blindly agree with her, because he doesn't want her to be upset or sad, I'm sorry that isn't love. The whole ' yeah, you're right' thing irks me, what does she know about how he feels, yes she know what has happened, but there is a huge difference between the two. I'm not saying this story is bad, I actually am enjoying it, but where is the whole stand by your man. In the 2 pivotal moments where relationships were tore down, she completely left him hanging and actually was against him. The Art of Love, *snort.* I haven't reached the end of this story yet, but based on his actions towards her and the forgiveness he shows her, I just know he'll figure those 2, because of some misplaced guilt, I totally wouldn't that easily, in Ron's case at all. I don't know where people are get off saying this is non jealous Ron, because it sure the hell seems like it to me, based on what I've read thus far, it's just not directed towards feelings for Hermione. He's abandoned them far too many times and been given way too many get out of jail free cards, for my taste. Hopefully as this story progresses Hermione will redeem herself, because in my opinion she had a lot to make up for.
Seanthiar chapter 18 . 3/15
The errors are bad - a Vernon thats says "Merlin" ? And the werwolf is fEnrir not Finrir and it's "the tales of Beedle the bard" not the beetle and the bard etc. etc. etc. When writing fanfics you should use the correct names of the original and not something thats sounds or look like it.
Marvolo666 chapter 3 . 1/5
Love the story but hilarious mistake. I highly doubt Vernon Dorsey would ever ever EVER! say "Merlin's name"
mworth1019 chapter 21 . 10/21/2016
Nice! Good job
Dethryl chapter 21 . 8/14/2016
I enjoyed this a LOT. It doesn't quite fix the mess that is HBP, but it does nicely correct DH. Well done. It's hard to find a good, chaptered Harmony fic that doesn't involve soul bonds, Weasley bashing, DD bashing, time travel, nice goblins, or any of the other cliches. Thank you for the two years you put into this story.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/8/2016
Wow, if that is how Hermione is going to act when she is in a relationship then maybe she shoudln't be in one. Maybe Harry was correct in saying that now wasn't a good time to pursue their feelings. She needs to chill and not be so flippant and angry. Sure Harry got emotional and let it control him but it wasn't like it wasn't justified at all with Ron mentioning how Harry has no family... I was hoping it was the locket controlling her emotions but it wasn't and so that was all her acting like that. I really hope she doesn't keep doing shit like that, I really do because the fluffiness up until now was cute and the story was great, I would hate for that to be ruined.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 6/8/2016
The ending was so sweet 3
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Only one little problem Vernon would have never used the name Merlin, that would acknowledge the magical world which he would never do. More like What in Gods name are you doing here? Would work from Vernon. Other than that small thing its a great story and chapter.
bigtomato chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
lol i can see Harry's next hearing before the Wizengamot charged with underage magic: transfiguring some swimming trunks. Exhibit A demonstration. :D
Hadrian James Black chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
A quite good read so far... Rons departure seemed to be a bit forced, but I am not complaining... A nice twist with the goblins...
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
This was a cute story! I have just recently hopped on board the Hermione/Harry love boat, and this story was sweet and made me appreciate the pairing even more. Nicely done! :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Omg I loved this story! Way to go!
Panda22 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I just want to say I love this. I have always liked the stories with bashing and all that but I love how you made Ron so grown up and likable. I have also never found a fic that can actually almost bring me to tears. I love it. :) 3
Deathday Party Planner chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Thank you, for a really great story! The correct HHr love interest from the beginning was very appreciated and Ron without jealousy was a nice touch. Your epilogue was what JKR's should have been in the first place - I'm a sucker for babies! The best of luck with all your future projects.
Harmonian Shinobi chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Padma is a Ravenclaw so what is she doing in the Gryffindor Dorm?