Reviews for The Art of Love
Dethryl chapter 21 . 8/14
I enjoyed this a LOT. It doesn't quite fix the mess that is HBP, but it does nicely correct DH. Well done. It's hard to find a good, chaptered Harmony fic that doesn't involve soul bonds, Weasley bashing, DD bashing, time travel, nice goblins, or any of the other cliches. Thank you for the two years you put into this story.
xNaruHina chapter 10 . 6/8
Wow, if that is how Hermione is going to act when she is in a relationship then maybe she shoudln't be in one. Maybe Harry was correct in saying that now wasn't a good time to pursue their feelings. She needs to chill and not be so flippant and angry. Sure Harry got emotional and let it control him but it wasn't like it wasn't justified at all with Ron mentioning how Harry has no family... I was hoping it was the locket controlling her emotions but it wasn't and so that was all her acting like that. I really hope she doesn't keep doing shit like that, I really do because the fluffiness up until now was cute and the story was great, I would hate for that to be ruined.
xNaruHina chapter 4 . 6/8
The ending was so sweet 3
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 7/25/2015
Only one little problem Vernon would have never used the name Merlin, that would acknowledge the magical world which he would never do. More like What in Gods name are you doing here? Would work from Vernon. Other than that small thing its a great story and chapter.
bigtomato chapter 5 . 3/6/2015
lol i can see Harry's next hearing before the Wizengamot charged with underage magic: transfiguring some swimming trunks. Exhibit A demonstration. :D
Hadrian James Black chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
A quite good read so far... Rons departure seemed to be a bit forced, but I am not complaining... A nice twist with the goblins...
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
This was a cute story! I have just recently hopped on board the Hermione/Harry love boat, and this story was sweet and made me appreciate the pairing even more. Nicely done! :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Omg I loved this story! Way to go!
Panda22 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I just want to say I love this. I have always liked the stories with bashing and all that but I love how you made Ron so grown up and likable. I have also never found a fic that can actually almost bring me to tears. I love it. :) 3
Deathday Party Planner chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Thank you, for a really great story! The correct HHr love interest from the beginning was very appreciated and Ron without jealousy was a nice touch. Your epilogue was what JKR's should have been in the first place - I'm a sucker for babies! The best of luck with all your future projects.
Harmonian Shinobi chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Padma is a Ravenclaw so what is she doing in the Gryffindor Dorm?
nathaliie chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
loved this ;D
WunderWolfie chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I like it it is refreshing to have a non jealous ron
pfeil chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Why are they so stupid? They don't trust their hosts, and still don't set up any wards or take turns at watch? Why did they even need to stay there?
pfeil chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
While this story does seem to be technically fine, I'm still somehow getting frustrated by it. It feels like everything it is still going to held in exactly the same way, just they kiss occasionally. They still do dumb things like wearing the locket instead of putting it in a bag or whatever and the same people die and the same things happen.