Reviews for The Art of Love
Vegasman59 chapter 3 . 7/25
Only one little problem Vernon would have never used the name Merlin, that would acknowledge the magical world which he would never do. More like What in Gods name are you doing here? Would work from Vernon. Other than that small thing its a great story and chapter.
bigtomato chapter 5 . 3/6
lol i can see Harry's next hearing before the Wizengamot charged with underage magic: transfiguring some swimming trunks. Exhibit A demonstration. :D
Hadrian James Black chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
A quite good read so far... Rons departure seemed to be a bit forced, but I am not complaining... A nice twist with the goblins...
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 21 . 10/21/2014
This was a cute story! I have just recently hopped on board the Hermione/Harry love boat, and this story was sweet and made me appreciate the pairing even more. Nicely done! :)
Dagger-Seishin chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Omg I loved this story! Way to go!
Panda22 chapter 4 . 4/8/2014
I just want to say I love this. I have always liked the stories with bashing and all that but I love how you made Ron so grown up and likable. I have also never found a fic that can actually almost bring me to tears. I love it. :) 3
Deathday Party Planner chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Thank you, for a really great story! The correct HHr love interest from the beginning was very appreciated and Ron without jealousy was a nice touch. Your epilogue was what JKR's should have been in the first place - I'm a sucker for babies! The best of luck with all your future projects.
Harmonian Shinobi chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
Padma is a Ravenclaw so what is she doing in the Gryffindor Dorm?
nathaliie chapter 21 . 1/20/2014
loved this ;D
WunderWolfie chapter 7 . 11/28/2013
I like it it is refreshing to have a non jealous ron
pfeil chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Why are they so stupid? They don't trust their hosts, and still don't set up any wards or take turns at watch? Why did they even need to stay there?
pfeil chapter 9 . 11/22/2013
While this story does seem to be technically fine, I'm still somehow getting frustrated by it. It feels like everything it is still going to held in exactly the same way, just they kiss occasionally. They still do dumb things like wearing the locket instead of putting it in a bag or whatever and the same people die and the same things happen.
jim.one95yahoo chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I'm curious why you would have the good guys using spells like stupefy and expelliarmus when the bad guys are using deadly curses? When you go into battle, one person goes home to their loved ones and the other goes to the morgue. There is a major difference between murder and killing someone who is trying to kill you in a wartime situation.

Other than that, I am enjoying your story. Thanks for taking the time to entertain others!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
Wow! I'm surprised that Harry and Hermione were foolish enough to go back to the goblins after they escaped from them. I understand they wanted help to get another horcrux but that really didn't work. It really doesn't pay to try to make a deal with the Devil. I look forward to more of this story. I am really enjoying the twisted path they are taking. pms
Guest chapter 7 . 9/20/2013
This is a great chapter. The declaration of Harry and Hermione being together was very well done. The reactions by the Weasley's was expected. It is too bad that Molly was so vindictive in a way. Ginny was understandable. I was happily surprised at her reaction to Hermione's apology. Ginny took it all much better than I expected. The wedding was very well done. It is too bad that death eaters had to ruin the party. Now I look forward to where Harry, Hermione and Ron have gone. Thanks for writing. pms