Reviews for I'll Shoot the Shot, Bang
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 7/2
Holy shit!
That was intense!
LadyOrange101a chapter 1 . 3/3
Holy...holy...no words at all. This is JUST like Snape too. Wow.

Mindblown.

This is nice because its so very different from all the other nice!Snapes you see...they come off as fake, but this is very Slytherin.

Can't even speak right now, excuse me while I go reel from this unexpected ending...
b-nothing chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Woah. Twisted. And awesome. Blew my mind. Just... Woah...
The Sinister Man chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It would be perversely amusing if Snape and Lilly did get back together only for their child to become the prophesied Chosen One, causing Snape to die in place of James with the knowledge that his son will suffer in place of the Potter child he destroyed.
Black-Abbyss chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is a bad end
I hate you Snape!
Das Legio chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Damn that's fucking cold.
Nessie chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
OMFG I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING
H.J.F chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ouch. Just, ouch. My head hurts, my heart hurts. Et cetera. Poor Harry, poor Snape, poor future. I'm not so sure about 'poor James', as he was a major player in causing Severus to be so damned bitter and really had a large hand in his own death (in more than one way), but there it is.

Either way, lovely piece of work, this story. Very clever, well written, and an excellent psychological horror. Bravo.
bumbelbee91 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That was really unexpected. You totally got me, I never thought it would end like that.
Harry is undeniably foolish to mess up the past this much, but it is an intriguing concept and your younger Still-Death-Eater Snape was, in a twisted way, believable. Interesting take on a fandom cliche. ;)
lyric chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
wow, one of a kind
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Snape! YOU SICK BASTARD!
DragonRidingSorceress chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
That was great! Love your writing style, interesting concept, well executed.
duj chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Harry and Hermione are both rather stupid in this, but what can you expect? They're only thirteen and fourteen; it's not an age of great foresight or understanding. Harry seems to have an amazingly hard head for alcohol; no hang-over the next morning? Did Snape slip him a potion? (Surely not.)

You've written adult-Snape as quite a bit nastier than he actually is in canon. If you actually search the books for Snape giving detentions, taking points or comparing Harry to James, you'll find that the first detention Snape gives Harry is in fourth year, that by the end of PoA he's taken only 7 points from Harry in first year and 15 in third year, and that he's compared Harry to his dad exactly twice, both in response to Harry recklessly endangering himself by breaking bounds/curfews/both (despite knowing the murderer who betrayed his parents is out there hunting for him).

As for young-Snape, you've written him quite compellingly, although I don't at all agree with your interpretation of canon and Snape didn't learn the Animagus secret till the end of PoA. But this method of eliminating enemies is a stroke of evil genius. (It won't work, though. Nothing short of Imperius would bring canon-Lily back to him.)
Evani chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
oh, well that was unexpected... damn, this was a good fic, but seriously meesed up in the end...