Reviews for I'll Shoot the Shot, Bang
CinnamonHedgehog chapter 1 . 9/15
Wow, beautifully written and what a shocking ending. The characters are spot-on!
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 7/5
Holy fuck that was depressing
Nizhal chapter 1 . 6/28
Well... that took a turn.
I suppose I should have seen it coming, what with the quote you used. But... wow. Excuse me while I reel from this. That said, I really like the way you've portrayed Snape. Good job.
plutoplex chapter 1 . 2/7
That was a great twist at the end!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
That was awful I feel so bad for Harry and I'm crying so bad
Milly the Dragon chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Wowza. That was amazing. Well built, and that gorgeous twist. The poor stag. And amazing work with the whole paradox thing, very nice.
jon chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
well done
Mystic Myra 8 chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Holy shit!
That was intense!
myownphilosophy101a chapter 1 . 3/3/2015 words at all. This is JUST like Snape too. Wow.

This is nice because its so very different from all the other nice!Snapes you see...they come off as fake, but this is very Slytherin.

Can't even speak right now, excuse me while I go reel from this unexpected ending...
b-nothing chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Woah. Twisted. And awesome. Blew my mind. Just... Woah...
The Sinister Man chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
It would be perversely amusing if Snape and Lilly did get back together only for their child to become the prophesied Chosen One, causing Snape to die in place of James with the knowledge that his son will suffer in place of the Potter child he destroyed.
SilentIndigoMist chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is a bad end
I hate you Snape!
Das Legio chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Damn that's fucking cold.
Nessie chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
H.J.F chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Ouch. Just, ouch. My head hurts, my heart hurts. Et cetera. Poor Harry, poor Snape, poor future. I'm not so sure about 'poor James', as he was a major player in causing Severus to be so damned bitter and really had a large hand in his own death (in more than one way), but there it is.

Either way, lovely piece of work, this story. Very clever, well written, and an excellent psychological horror. Bravo.