Reviews for Is There A Chance?
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 1 . 3/13
Haha, it's just like Jinta's dad to be so nonchalant about finding out his son is either gay or bi in the second most awkward way possible. XD (First being if they'd been caught during instead of after.)
Aykaria chapter 1 . 12/16/2013

BUAHAHHAHHAAA.. THE ENDING IS JUST.. BUAHAHAHHA! XDDD
Son Goten Chibi Chan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I... Must... WORSHIP!
Rageaholic Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Gawwwhhhh!This was so sweet!I love this pairing it was just perfect!Everything was so amazing in the story i loves it. :D
hoot hoot owls chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
D'wwww I love this story! .
ToxicBeautie chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Yes! I'm not the only one that likes this pairng! I had thought they were so cute together!
Great job on the story! Now I'm off to find more! Ta-ta
CherryBlossom1233 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I'm not the only one who likes this pairing!? :D
At first, I was convinced nobody would pair them. I felt bad because Menma just went away and I'm already pairing the guy she once loved with another. OH WELL!
Really great! :D
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was great! I loved it!
Mr.Foox chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I just love this couple, thank you so much for writing this
KaibutsuOujo chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was a little short, but thank you ! 'D I so love that pairing ! In the anime, i was like ''wouah, they would be cute together...'', it's just a little sad that my wish was never granted XDD Like, i so wanted Yukiatsu to like Jintan...it's a pity, but that doesn't mean i don't like the anime XD

Soo...hum...Re thank you for writing that fanfic, i hoped so much to find a fic with they ! I hoped but i never thought that someone would have writed with they ! So you have my all gratitude !
athria chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I just finished Ano Hana and was dying to read something of this couple *-* didn't think i'd actually find a fic, thank you