Reviews for A Walk in Central Park
1gleefan chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
Whatever your reason for loving writing this chapter I must say tI loved reading it. You do such a beautiful job and I love the way you are fleshing out their relationship. I am so, so happy you made this more than a one shot. It is brilliant... and so are you. Thank you.
jtangel chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Cute.. thank you for the update!
aridnie chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
I love this story. It will always have a huge place in my heart. I love seeing where you take it next.
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
:D :D
1gleefan chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
This is great and so much fun. Glad you came out of your slump. Can't wait for the next chapter.
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Awesome. Off to follow you on tumblr.
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 6 . 11/24/2011
Awesome. Off to follow you on tumblr.
1gleefan chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
So, maybe you can have a David and Wes flashback to the 6-month Beatles phase- maybe have them talk about how Blaine was before, during, and after the phase and why Kurt and Blaine's coming together was just meant to be.
sharion69 chapter 5 . 11/9/2011
cant wait to read more ready for more klaine time together
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Erm, okay. Warbler headcanons.

Cameron- douchebag. Thad, Trent, Flint, Wes and David- obsessed with CoD. That's...it? I have a lot of headcanons regarding Thad...
yugue chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Hello! well, so I personally want to see how the warblers remember that Blaine was very shy and reserved when he transferred to Dalton and gradually changed, and now that he is with Kurt he is as happy as he had never been, I want a lovely Warbler friendship :), and btw, I love your fic :)
Slytherins Dragon123 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
If you watched the new Glee episode that dry spot might change*wink wink*
Princess Ducky chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
Warbler Headconons?

- Blaine embarrassment :P

- Blaine and his obsession with jumping on furniture

- Niff! Pretty please?

Anyway, good luck with finding your muse again, and I'm looking forward to the next part :)

-Princess Ducky
Ruthlawlz chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
i love this! please don't stop! It has lots of funny parts too i can't help lmao in some parts of the story lol (:
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
Dear god this is amazing. I thought it couldn't get any better after the first chapter and you've just been shocking me since. I really look forward to more from this! It's absolutely precious. And organic. And beautiful :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »