Reviews for Finding Joshamee Gibbs
MissHarper778 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Oh my goodness, Sitar-Hero/Ragetti-the-Kraken-Slayer, this is amazing! This has to be one of my very favourite stories you've written. Where do I start? I really love Ragetti's backstory you provide and your touching description of what's going on inside his head. I also love your Joshamee Gibbs! He's amazing; I can just see his conversation with Ragetti. And I love the redemption found in all your stories, which is particularly effective in this one. I want more, please! :D You have a real talent for making scenes come to life. I really like the ending! :') Oh, and what shocked me was this part:

"He looked over to the man, no longer seeing an emaciated young lad, but a pillar, one of the few members of the crew who had a truly noble reason to take this terrifying journey and would provide support from beginning to end, even in the face of death. He saw a man."

I was amazed because, having no conscious knowledge of this part in your story even though I skimmed it awhile back, I made a little banner-thingy that expresses a similar idea about Ragetti. I was already planning to give it to you as a Thanksgiving present, and now it's just perfect because it can directly represent this part of your story! :D

Anyways, I hope you do have a marvelous Thanksgiving, and I hope that we can exchange many more piratin' adventures in the future! Cheers! :)

~Repeatingtilt/Pintel-the-Mighty-Cannoneer
Riverthunder chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That. Was. EPIC.

I love how Gibbs is all cold, and then he's warm and nice, calling Ragetti his 'mate'. Nice job!
InkPoisoning chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Dear me, how absolutely perfect! Your little drabble made me laugh out loud, smile stupidly at the computer screen, and hug myself strictly on account of the horrendous case of the warm-fuzzies that I received. Well written and just... perfect. :}