Reviews for If I Never See Your Face Again
madlover30 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
i wish you would finish this story
Aboxley chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
Update
Notdoingthisanymore90210 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Aw I love this story it funny and awesome you should really keep updating this thanks
naughtsandcrosses chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
I still want to read this! I love this story! Take your time updating sweetie c:
anneryn7 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Yay! That's so exciting! Glad you're back! :D
anneryn7 chapter 5 . 6/8/2012
This is hilarious. I love how well you write Clare and Eli's banter. I hope you get over your Writer's Block soon. Love your fic!

-Anneryn
naughtsandcrosses chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
I died laughing the entire time. It didn't suck at all! I really liked it! Update soon :) Your stories make me happeh.
ForverInYourArms chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Update soon please!
degrassiluver18 chapter 5 . 3/23/2012
Can't wait for more!
Castaway Girl chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
Hahaha I could not stop laughing! I love this story! It puts a smile on my face everytime I read it. Quite lovely. Update quickly please :)
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
So as I was doing my homework, I decided to take a break to procrastinate and what do you know...you updated! :-D I was so excited when I saw you updated, and I couldn't stop smiling when I saw my name in your author's note! I'm so glad you like my writing, it's a real honor :)

Anyways, about this chapter, a few grammar errors, but I loved anyways...it was great, I love how Clare beat Eli. It was reassuring, although I would've LOVED to have Eli and Clare write their papers on a 'fling'.

I just...I can't wait for Clare to just frig the whole 'fling' fight she has with Eli and admit that she likes him! Obviously the tension between them is rediculous (good, relationship, flirty tension might I add) .

Can't wait til' your next update! :D

*waits anxiously*
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Update pleaseee! :)
degrassilove18 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
update more pleaseeeee
naughtsandcrosses chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Ahhh I was so happy to see you updated :)
degrassiluver18 chapter 4 . 1/25/2012