Reviews for A Seemingly Simple Game
booklover41 chapter 2 . 8/4
This is amazing
Devidakk chapter 2 . 7/24
I'm somewhere in the middle, where Harry says he's visiting the in-laws and I wonder... what would it be like, if someone who doesn't know anything about this game hears this and takes this seriously...
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/17
great job on the banter!
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/17
I wonder how many people have been murdered over disagreements in this game?
ardvarkeating101 chapter 2 . 7/14
Someday, the corrupt Potter-Goyle Empire will come crashing down
cuby18 chapter 2 . 6/30
As I said before, I love your stories. I can't really say anything about the board game that you used, seeing as I've never played it in my life (no pun intended), but it was really hilarious. Poor Ron, he really can't get a grip of these games... and Harry as a criminal ;) fantastic
cuby18 chapter 1 . 6/30
I simply loved your story. I haven't been laughing so hard since reading Oh God Not Again! In spite of fact that I'm not totally sure about all the rules, you put in your Monopoly. Is it normal to know which crime you are accused of? And how is it possible that you die? And that was also the first time that I heard of a player on free parking getting money from under the board? I don't know whether you made it up or not, but in a version, I play it just doesn't happen... is it a British thing?
hisnhers chapter 1 . 5/20
giggled like crazy! so funny. his
tcl7189 chapter 2 . 4/7
ROFLMBO
Really funny
Binka chapter 2 . 2/1
Absolutely hilarious! The most interesting board games I've ever seen played. Someone should wizardise both of these games and sneak them into the Slytherin commonroom, I'd love to see how Malfoy and co would get on. Oh, and perhaps a Chapter where Ginny runs into Luna and gets the shock of her life when she starts referring to their daughter etc, just because Luna seems to live in many dimentins at once, either that or the nargles told her. Ooo, and a christmas game of Clue at the Burrow where Fred and George can play too. And in the end Ron discovers that Hermione is the mastermind behind all of his bad luck and not Harry, because he needed taking down a peg or two after winning so many wizarding games.
Saissa chapter 2 . 1/1
Actually I have never played the game of Life so this was an interesting tutorial! Thanks.
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/1
Now that was an interesting game of Monopoly..

Just for the record - In my family the traditional money count to start with is -

2x 500 pounds, 5x 100 pounds, 2x 50 pounds, 1x 20 pounds, 2x 10 pounds, 1x5 pounds and 5x 1 pounds...
Storygirl000 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016