Reviews for A Seemingly Simple Game
Kou Shun'u chapter 2 . 1/29
I guess they just don’t know the price of real estate if they are complaining 150000 for a farmhouse.

And kids give you money at the end, thus why you want them in game.

I believe I enjoyed this one more than monopoly.
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 1/29
Hey man, those cheap places can get you a big profit.
And I guess uk starts with 400 more monies? Interesting that they do instead of mr. Body.

But yes board games should at least be part of muggle studies.
HoneyBear84 chapter 2 . 11/1/2023
Love it
Lord Chronus chapter 2 . 9/20/2023
What the... 'blinks'. 'Blinks again'. What is this? It's currently in the night, so I'm not sure if it's just me, but this is hilarious. Loved it, just can't stop giggling like a manic. Please, find another game, and post. I can't stop laughing.
writersblock159 chapter 2 . 2/22/2023
One of the more fun fics I've found. 11/10, Ron should not be allowed near any games for the sake of his sanity.
bookwormgirl88 chapter 2 . 11/7/2022
Gosh these two shots are hilarious!
r2c chapter 2 . 8/7/2022
Really funny story. Love the stories where they are just friends without all the additional headache
RSRH4LF chapter 2 . 4/30/2022
I cannot stop laughing. This was absolutelly amazing. Great work
bahnannah chapter 2 . 1/17/2022
Lmao. Oh how I wish board games were that fun. My family and friends never lasted long enough to finish a game unless it was trouble and only then because it snowed and iced so much that you couldn’t go anywhere. It was also 1987 and I was 6 and my new sister in law was bored.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2022
Dang, I wanna play board games with them!
Rebatrek chapter 2 . 7/26/2021
Lol
ProfessorBowties chapter 1 . 6/5/2021
It..never occurred to me that that was a Dalek. I can't imagine why not, it's way cooler than a thimble.
Great story, thank you for this.
Pireader chapter 2 . 4/18/2021
He TOTALLY has money stashed up his sleeve! XD
Aloundight chapter 2 . 3/12/2021
I love this. I'm a sucker for Harry Potter characters acting like the goofy teenager that they really should be and this story definitely delivers
TheLostArchivist chapter 2 . 12/27/2020