Reviews for A Seemingly Simple Game
DarthNath chapter 2 . 10/31
You did mention that these stories were inspired by real life game sessions...but regardless, they seem very spontaneous and, how do I say this...real? Very real in fact.

If more of these keep coming my way, I'd be a happy camper :).
so perfect it hurts chapter 2 . 9/23
Heheh this story is really cute. I'd like to play board games with them all.
Thanks for writing.
- SPIH
Monster King chapter 2 . 9/13
Great story very funny
Fugacity chapter 2 . 7/1
I have to assume that playing board games with you would be ... interesting ...
You seem to have a rather fanciful and sarcastic group of friends; either that or an overactive fantasy life.
The reader of Harry Potter chapter 2 . 5/28
This is really good! I'm reading at 2 in the morning, and I'm on holiday and sharing a room, and I'm having trouble stifling my giggles. Please continue!
Komorebi chapter 2 . 4/13
loved it!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 4/13
Both games were uproariously funny. How I wish that there was more. Or roping in others to join the games. Surely at least one other person walked through the common room during the time they were playing and got curious. Bloody brilliant idea. Thank you so much for writing it.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 4/13
Oh my goodness that was such a blast to read. I love how mogul Harry got and Ron's utter despair and eventual suicide in his hotel. Kinda dark, but in a black comedy way. After that, I can't wait to see what chapter two holds.
Lrsgreenleaf chapter 2 . 4/6
Hilarious. I keep thinking of other games they could play...in the great hall where others can watch or become part of the game. I.e. Luna and Neville, maybe Draco & Friends.
annasfanfic chapter 2 . 4/2
annasfanfic chapter 1 . 4/2
Hetc chapter 2 . 2/5
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have just binge read all your HP stories, finishing on this one. Fortunately, I was alone, as I kept laughing uncontrollably.
Thank you so much for sharing your imagination.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/10
Surprisingly hilarious! Do please continue! :-D
KilluaKagura chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
I think you were Harry in the situation.
jissymilissy chapter 1 . 12/5/2018