Reviews for A Seemingly Simple Game
Really funny
Binka chapter 2 . 2/1
Absolutely hilarious! The most interesting board games I've ever seen played. Someone should wizardise both of these games and sneak them into the Slytherin commonroom, I'd love to see how Malfoy and co would get on. Oh, and perhaps a Chapter where Ginny runs into Luna and gets the shock of her life when she starts referring to their daughter etc, just because Luna seems to live in many dimentins at once, either that or the nargles told her. Ooo, and a christmas game of Clue at the Burrow where Fred and George can play too. And in the end Ron discovers that Hermione is the mastermind behind all of his bad luck and not Harry, because he needed taking down a peg or two after winning so many wizarding games.
Saissa chapter 2 . 1/1
Actually I have never played the game of Life so this was an interesting tutorial! Thanks.
Saissa chapter 1 . 1/1
Now that was an interesting game of Monopoly..

Just for the record - In my family the traditional money count to start with is -

2x 500 pounds, 5x 100 pounds, 2x 50 pounds, 1x 20 pounds, 2x 10 pounds, 1x5 pounds and 5x 1 pounds...
Storygirl000 chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Harry, I am banning you from all money-based games. XD XD XD
Alytiger chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
Oh Ronald XD
Alytiger chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Bless this game of Monopoly. My family just starts screaming about traitorous blood. We don't off ourselves and each other. We obviously don't play right.
Zeuseus chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
My god this just reminded me of playing D&D while drunk. One minute you're dancing at a party, the next minute the Princess has a wardrobe malfunction and a pratfall and you've painted a wall using a guard's entrails to frame someone for murder.
AngelofGrace96 chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Oh man, these were so amazing, I was laughing the whole way through! Now I'd really like to see the ministry six playing cluedo...
reddir chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
A fun scene, I can see it dropped right into the canon story easily.
Napoleon Bonerfart chapter 2 . 6/21/2016
I loved this story and I really hope you do a followup where they play something like cards against humanity or ticket to ride
Deep in the Night chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
XD Hilarious, as always.
Qwolfs chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Very enjoyable.
Layla Riddle chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
This is hilarious!
I love it!
D.Mentor chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
A funny story. Thanks for writing.