Reviews for Cold, Hard Truth
sammynanci chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
awww,this one shot was totally cute,sweet,awesome! youre a great writer,please,dont go! Thanks for this!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh-h, that final truth just tore into my heart.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
I really liked this story and am sad that it's over. Any chance you would do a sequel? Thanks for a great story, Nicole. :)
judyann chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Awww I loved this! Loved the ending especially! I hope the brothers get back to that so much! Miss them so much!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aww, I LOVED this! The last line especially! Great work! :)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Sweet, sweet story. Thanks so much!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
great way to end it
Moydra chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
:( can it be the end? They didn't fix it.

Seriously though, great story. I can see what a burden it would be to know whenever someone lied, because there are so many little half truths in what everyone says every day. I mean just all the little greetings in passing..."How are you?"s (which I know I lie in answer to so often because I don't want to complain!) All the well meaning lies. It'd be a terrible burden. And the idea of having to re-learn how to talk to someone without all those little untrue nuances...yikes! If they have to live with it, I'm sure Dean and Bobby will learn how to talk to Sam again. They care too much to not make the effort! Thanks for a truly thought provoking story!
Raven19666 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What a lovely warming at the end.;)
Onthnis chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
I loved it.. I live opening my inbox and seeing these fantasti gems. Great story and excellent premise!
elleran1969 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Beautiffuly written love it.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Absolutely Dean to make it all