Reviews for A Whole Lotta White
This Story is great. Please finish
bayls13 chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Please please PLEASE finish this story! I love it so much and I really want to know what happens!
Beautiful Evil chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
This is a fantastic start to a story and I really hope you plan on continuing it!
MLM24 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
I love this!
GuineaPigNinja chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
I love your story and I hope you update soon. Oh,and that story ,Coke and Chocolate, it is pretty good, isn't it?! :p
isabel.delatorre999gmail.com chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
I really hope you could write more i really like the story. hope you could write more please
PhilosophersInk chapter 4 . 3/6/2013
I know it hasn't been updated in over a year, but this story NEEDS more to it! I love it!
SyfyGeek13 chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I would love it if you continued this! I mean, the show was cancelled, but that doesn't mean all of the actual good stories on here have to end...Think about it maybe?
kaitlyn99 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
UUUUUUPPPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTE EE SO I DONT FREAKING DIIIEE! pppwwweeaaasssee
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
You haven't updated in a year?! But this is such a good story! I want to know what happens at the ball, how Alek will react to all the guys and come on its a good story with GREAT potential, please find a moment in your day to write another chapter
KK Renee chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Are you going to update again? You really should.
ScissorLuv21 chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Are you ever going to do anything with this story?

LOVE YA PPL!

Lexi
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I really enjoyed not only this chapter but the story as a whole as well. I would love to see how you continue/end it.

Sincerely,

An appreciative reader
strawberryheartcake712 chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
VERY CUTE. AS IN, I LOVE IT. Please update faster than Alek driving over 200! Please? Pretty please? With Chalek on top? Please? Please? *puts on puppy dog face* :) Keep up the amazing job!

Cheers!