Reviews for We Build Then We Break
onlyyoujarly chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
This is awesome so far! I hope you update soon!
BDavis427 chapter 4 . 9/6/2011
Update soon please! I want to know what Brooke is hiding from Julian, obviously Owen is abusive. Hopefully Julian can save her from Owen before it's too late. Update as soon as you can please! :)
CaseyJr chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
I love that you added Owen and I hope he'll come to get her now because he's so jealous. Can't wait for Brulian!
SassyTheLass.Nina chapter 3 . 8/18/2011
Aah, I already like your story so much. Really great. Keep it up.
lia chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
i'm really looking forward to next chapter
olivia chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
When are we going to find out why brulian aren't together anymore and why he is getting married to that thing.

Can't wait for the next update
lia chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
i'm definitely intrigued
anna chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
love it!

update soon!
olivia chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
the story seems really great so far. i'm dying to know what happened to brooke in ny and what happened between all 3 of them.
haleydavisbaker chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
i like the flashbacks! UDS :)
Nicole chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Its about time you wrote lmao. Its really good tho seriously. Ur going to be a great writer one day:)
CallMeGeneralAwesome chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I really like this chapter! It is a really great start to a story that seems like it will be amazing. I am absolutely interested in reading more of this. Great job!
haleydavisbaker chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
great start. julian belongs with BROOKE not peyton! i cant wait to see what you have planned for this AU story! hopefully brulian high school flashbacks (i can totally see brooke taking julians virginity!) and the peyton/julian wedding falling thru because he belongs with brooke lol.. UDS :)
BDavis427 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yay! New story from you! I love everything you write and i can't wait to find out what happened in Brooke's past that has resulted in her being the way she is now. Peyton and Julian together is the last thing i expected! Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yes! A new story from you! I love everything you write and I am so excited to see where you take this because it has so much potential. Peyton being engaged to Julian was the last thing I expected and it's obvious they both still have feelings for each other so I can't wait to see how this all plays out! Please update soon because I'm already addicted to this story! :)