Reviews for since feeling is first
breathecalifornia chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
loooooooooooooool

loved how u wrote tori's pov, such a humorous voice

hilarious.

great job.
BrutalicTragedy chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Woah.. I read this so fast. Causee, when Tori was talking she's like BLAHBKHABSLAHALS,ANDBSLllBabab.

Yet I got every word of it.. Taped to my brain.. Or glued.. You know.. Whatever.

More please?

More peas?

No, no, deffinetly more PLEASE.

I don't like peas. :S

Oh btw, I kinda love you. IN A FRIEND WAY. I MEAAN, I'M NOT GAY OR ANYTHING..

Okay. Well, yeah.

BYE. (:
NerdInPajamas chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
"You have to treat Jade like a princess, because she doesn't think of herself like that. And Beck just treats her like- like a duchess! Which is not as good as a princess!"

"But you can't pull her hair because how would someone as emotionally damaged as Jade know if you're doing it because you want to hurt her or because you like pulling her hair out of love? She wouldn't!"

Oh Tori, you so crazy! I love this story so much. It just makes me laugh every time and I never get sick of it, and I've read it about 4 times. More more!
lightning veins chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE I'VE READ ONE OF YOUR BRILLIANT STORIES, SAMI, WAAAAY TOO LONG. I WAS DEPRIVED BUT THEN I READ THIS AND OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE CAN I JUST QUOTE THE ENTIRE FUCKING THING?

ASKDJSF EVERYTHING IS JORI AND NOTHING HURTS

um. yeah. so i really like this.

update? :D
thecivilunrest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Hahaha. This is absolutely hilarious. I just love the 'voice' that you gave Tori. And all the little details that just make this even /funnier/ if that was possible.

Nice job, I really liked this. :)
arlovskaia chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
sami

let me hug you and to bask in your masterpieces

I CANNOT FUNCTION OKAY

IT'S NOT OKAY, OR ACCEPTABLE EVEN

It has so many ships, I feel as if I could be a neutral shipper from now on.

YOU ARE BI-WINNING, BB

B-I-W-I-N-N-I-G
diamond sunshines chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
sami

oh my god

let me love you down THIS IS FUCKING PERFECT AND J;FA;LJKADFS;KLJADFSJK;LDFSAJKL;ADFSK;LJ YOU WRITING JORI MAKES EVERYTHING IN LIFE OKAY DFAJKAFDS;KLJADFS;JKAD;JFS
queen-of-anarchy chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
this is so cool.

do cool people say cool?

yeah, they do.

holyshit this is so amazing, i love it.

i love how tori is so cute and klutzy even like, writing and stuff. :D

aaahhhh, jori 333
srslyitzcaroline chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I'm going to wait patiently, and by patiently I mean clicking on this story a thousand times a day to see if you've updated, for to update because I'm in love.

thank you for living and writing this.
aloxi chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
SAMI, I CAN'T

why is this so perfect and so TORI

"That's what people say, right? Cool people?"

omg tori come here let me love you down

she is just so repressed and hilarious and so completely gay for jade that i really can't even and have i mentioned that you are the funniest person ever

because it's legit omg

also BECK ONLY TREATS HER LIKE A DUCHESS this is the most perfect comparison ever

also tandre bromance is perfect khjskdjhfdkjg

and she thinks their names sound good together IN A FRIEND WAY OF COURSE

creys sami this is amazing and i lava you come now it's time for our ritual loving down

YOU WIN EVERYTHING