Reviews for Look at What the Met Dragged In
EvilDime chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I can't picture Lestrade in drag. I just can't. ( ò _ Ò )
Do you think Anderson might look good in a dress, though? I think you should give him one. :P
- Dime
digital hellcat chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
oh.. I think I love you, if only for your writing ;)
datawolf39 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Omg that's all I can say because hot smokin wow was this awesome. Now I wanna see Ben in drag cause I think he could pull it off. I mean if david can do it so can ben. Anyway I'm in love with ur writing. And did I mention the story was mindblowingly hot because it was. Done fangirling now thks for the story and I will be reading your other stuff.
Shi-Toyu chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
MYSTRADE! I love you more and more with every word. Truly, I do.
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I absolutely friggin loved this! Still kinda pissed at mycroft though lol
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Oh Geeze! The images in my head right now! So very much love for this awesome tale. There needs to be art accompanying it right now!
Jessie Blackwood chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
love this one. It brings up sooooo many delectable images.
Puggle chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Wouldn't I just love to see this. Hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
devillish angel chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Mystrade 3
Doni chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Hehe, The Government is a big spender. ;) Nicely done.
Artemis Fortune chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Ooh boys you are just FABULOUS! And if you have lunch with the British government they better pay! And maayybbe get you breakfast ;)

WitchRavenFox chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Atlin, once again I find myself reading one of your fics, and smiling from ear to ear. You are magic, and you always have an idea that fits the characters perfectly! Never stop!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Lol, good job!
Thizia chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
GLORIOUS. MARVELOUS. BRILLIANT. My new favorite. You are the bestest. The imagery. The Mystrade. The BOYS. That's it. I love you.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 11/18/2011