Reviews for Fire and Scars
fusoso chapter 17 . 7/4
omg ;_; that last scene tho-
I love you too, GerUkr hah. Please continue this fluffy ff, I love you, hahaha jk
I don't want to ended this story in this part. u know, this's what I'm waiting from begining ;_; to see them close. without that fear feelings. Hah. Huh. Keep writing, author, love ya!
Ni Oxx chapter 17 . 1/10/2014
This was extremely well-written.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
I love this story, I hope you will soon find the time to update.
KarlyCupcake chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
I loved how you added the evil conversational part for Russia with France. Perfect :)
KarlyCupcake chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Only thing i would recommend is to put the translations at the bottom for people to understand. :) other than that, it's very good!
CamiKlaus24-7 chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
Yeah I definately ship Ukraine/Germany after reading this. It's just so cute! I really love this story and can't wait to find out what happens next!
andy-chan24 chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
Man. This story had been good. Too bad you don't update anymore. ;(
andy-chan24 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Wow. Ukraine loves passing out, doesn't she? D:
andy-chan24 chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
That's the spirit, Luddy! Fight for Yekaterina!
andy-chan24 chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
Awww! That was so sweet! :D Must've been a huge struggle for Ludwig not to get a boner while being hugged by the Goddess of Boobs. XD
teardropsonmyfaceandkeyboard chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
THIS WAS SO GOOD AUGHFHNNN it was so beautiful and bittersweet just ugh here is an imaginary award because it was so lovely and most likely one of the best fanfics I've read. you also put tons of research into it, I see! Great job, I actually teared up a bit at some parts. YOU GO GLEN COCO
Ponponhetalia chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
I love this story so much! Please update!
tidakdigunakanlagi chapter 17 . 5/11/2012
you are awesome... I love it... this is the best I read so far about Germany and Ukraine 3
washu-the-powerful chapter 17 . 4/6/2012
Oh man, I clicked on the link to your story not even knowing the magnitude of how much I was going to be drawn in. This is beautiful a masterpiece in fan-fiction in my mind. I love the pacing, the story, the way you kept things in character! This story is amazing to me and not just because you added in the characters actual history together and mixed in the good contrast between old Germany and newer Germany. Not to mention I adore Ukraine and Germany together.

I hope you do more stories for this couple and Hetalia in general. I found this story and especially there old relationship like that kiss very Dastardly Delicious!
Margotsparkling chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
The way Ukraine says I love you at the end of the chapter was so beautiful,all her heart was in her few couple is so beautiful and your story is you continue this or is it ended?However it's a well written story,good work!Sorry for my bad language,I don't speak english really well!:)