Reviews for It was a girl named Ginny
PrettyGirl07 chapter 4 . 4/29
Loved this one funny as hell
tfluff chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Loved this! Very good story. :)
The Weatherwitch chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
loved it xD
thanks for writing!
ScbaStv chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Short and sweet. I like it. Definitely an interesting perspective on Ginny's initial feelings and how it played into the changes. I never woulda thought to look at it like that. Again, thanks for writing! :]
J. Fault chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
I really really enjoyed this story, I thought it was well written and I especially like Ginny and Harry and how she didn't blush every time she spoke to him and how Harry didn't ignore her for years. Thank you for writing this and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
pinks99 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
I usually don't like Ginny fics. But by taking away her stupid crush and bringing out her strong and determined personality, you made the pairing believable. Great job!
Jimbocous chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Good grins. Thanks for a fun read!
SonOfNenji chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
God, you're such a badass!
SonOfNenji chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
Team Fortress 2 Rip Off!

Harry Potter the wall-bearing, pyro-vision wearing spell deflector!
BV chapter 4 . 10/18/2013
In a word... LOL!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Now if canon had gone a bit more like this I may have supported Harry/Ginny more. The problem I have always had with them is that JKR can't write romance all that well and I couldn't believe the relationship.

This story however, I like this and find it more believable than canon.
Mgriffith490 chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
i love this story.
dem bones chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I really love how Ginny was written when she was younger. She sounds like the ten year old that she is. :D

I love the idea or concept that Ginny didn't idolize Harry when she was a little kid. It sounds like a plausible concept with some of the stuff that happens her first year at Hogwarts.

I mean Ginny supposedly gave Harry a Valentine's card from ugly dwarves dressed up as cupid. That just sounds like Lockehart to the 'L'.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Interesting
Runecutter chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Uhhh what?

Okay, you've lost me here... So you needed a reason and an opportunity to clean out the overlarge outhouse that#s laughingly called the Ministry of Magic and you went with "let's have harry come back from Azkaban invincible and with a thirst for revenge"?

I think i'll just pretend the story ended with the last chapter and we'll all have our peace of souls...