Reviews for Fey
Pants of Mirkwood chapter 5 . 1/23/2012
Femurs: more useful than duct tape.

Poor Faramir. He's destined to be a human torch!
Pants of Mirkwood chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO, FARAMIR! WATCH OUT FOR THE ZOMBIES!

This fic is soooo much better than any books I've read lately!
Pants of Mirkwood chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Faramir is so convincing! I bet he has a Brittish accent... he could walk up to them, stare them in the eye, and say'Give me all your money!' and they WOULD! Hehe.

He's finally going into the swamp! I'm so excited!
Pants of Mirkwood chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
Ooooooh, creepy!

Those darn elves, always using their teleport cheat when you want them to answer questions for you!...

A sims3 reference...
Pants of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I am HOOKED! I love horror... Horror plus Legolas plus Aragorn plus Faramir plus Gimli equals EPICOSITY! If this is going where I think it's going, I will love it even more!
SCREAMINGwhispers chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
How do I love this story? Let me count the ways.

First of all, your characterization is spot-on. I especially appreciate the way you wrote Legolas. Personally, I find him an extremely hard character to write (and apparently, so did the writers for the movie heh heh heh grumblegrumble...) but you absolutely nailed his character. You nailed Faramir, too...I feel like a lot of people take the fact that compared to his "jock" brother Faramir is quieter and more of a scholar too far, and make him unrecognizably sensitive...

Your plot, of course, was fantastic as well, and I was hooked from beginning to end!

Whispy
TimeDetonated chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
Wonderful story! Awsome dialouge, also got that creepy scary feeling when reading it. (better sleep with a night light :)) sequel! Prequel! Please! Wonerful dream sequenses and detail. None ooc too! I love you
Rachel chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
This was definitely one of those "check and make sure there's nothing under my bed/cocoon myself in blankets" kind of story... LOVE it. Look forward to more from you!
WonderingGirl chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
Wonderful, brilliant, fascinating story! I really liked the ending!

I hope you'll write another one soon. Very, very soon ;)!
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/13/2011
Wow.

This was absolutely amazing. I've rarely read published works that have managed to create better mood (and I read quite a bit). The way that you crafted the atmosphere was masterful. Creepy and subtle and urgent in all the little details.

The characters were very nicely portrayed. I absolutely adored how you tied in Faramir's inner conflict with the outer plot. It worked so well.

I loved the language and the dialogue, the way that - even in the most serious conversations - there were moments of wry humor.

The action was suspenseful and well detailed. I like that fact that this focused Faramir, with a little of Aragorn and Legolas, but that you made great use of Mablung and the other Rangers.

In short, this was awesome. Thanks so much for a wonderful fic.
WonderingGirl chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
WOW! That chapter was EPIC! I enjoyed everything about it! I can't believe there are only six chapters to this story! It's a shame, really.
WonderingGirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Wow! Great first chapter! I'm intrigued! God, you've definitely piqued my curiosity! The plot is original, your characters, as usual, are well-built and believable; this story seems to be extremely promising!
ebbingnight chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
It was my lucky day when I came across this, and have had the breathless excitement of seeing each new chapter appear for 6 magical days, sharing Faramir's increasing suspense and anguish. I'd heard of the legendary Thundera Tiger when I joined the LOTR fandom several years ago, and now I know why people raved about your writing. I'm joining the others here who are hoping for more stories from you!
Akatsuki Red chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I'm really enjoying this tale! It's well written and kept me interested throughout. I liked the riddles a lot, the fact I couldn't figure them out either made me want to keep reading. Good job!
SandraS chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
What a fantastic read! I can hardly express the rollarcoaster of emotions while following chapter after chapter so I will be content with this word alone: Fantastic!
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »