Reviews for Fey
Sirdare chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Excellent, as always! This is really interesting - I don't think your other works (which I've read twice over!) have such a huge dose of mystery in them. Looking forward to each chapter as it's posted, and I hope you do continue writing these wonderful stories (:
Nieriel Raina chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
PS: I forgot to say that I am still worried about Legolas and the references that he has to come back and yet was never there... I know you! I do not doubt Legolas' and Gimli's part in the dream is significant! And Blákári wanted me to tell you if you hurt the elf again, he won't speak to you anymore! D

Have I mentioned how brilliant this is so far? :) I usually HATE present tense but in this case it works SO well! And I have some suspicions about the use of it... I'm probably wrong and you are just experimenting with style but I still can't help but wonder. :)

And as Bilbo would say, I'm going now...
Nieriel Raina chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
And the mystery gets more mysterious! Another great chapter. I am curious to see where you are going with this. I have a couple theories but since I'm usually wrong, I'll spare myself the embarassment of sharing them. ;p

One thing: I thought Gimli meant 'star'? I read that somewhere but now I wonder if it was canon or in a story.

Can't wait for more!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Oh I can't stand not knowing what is happening, I'm really glad you're updating so swiftly, for otherwise I'd surely burst from anticipation. ;)

So we have fire and odd winds, and the importance of names. HAs Faramir forgotten a part of who he is somewhere along the road, does he need to remember all that he is and can be?

Just my mind guessing and marvelling ;D

Looking forward to the next update, that hopefully shed some more light on the mysteries! ;)
ithilgalad75 chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Wow, this story is gripping! The characterisation is perfect, your writing is so compelling, you pull of writing in present, which is usually obnoxious, but here it works perfectly. I love the dream sequences, they are so frustrating! Kudos to you for writing such a believable Faramir! You are doing a terrific job with his foresight. Can't way to read more!
BM originally chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
Excellent! You've got me hooked, and now I'll never go to sleep tonight, wondering what is going on! As someone else said, it is exciting and wonderful to find such a wonderfully written and well though out fic in this fandom as such are sadly rare. I love your depiction of the characters, the insight you give into their personalities that bring them to life in very pleasant ways, the relationships they have that do not reduce the character in disappointing ways as so many stories do-i.e. you keep them in character! And the intrigue is about to kill me! I do hope you have the next chapter up soon!
FaceChanger chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
At the risk of sounding slightly fangirlish: Yay! Another chapter so soon!(!1!eleven!1!)

In all seriousness, I really do like this. It's fascinating. And a relief from all the badfic that seems to afflict this poor fandom. So far the only things that I find good in this fandom (besides this) have been parodies or were written back in '04. As much as I like parodies, it is rather frustrating.

Again, no criticism, except possibly a few missing commas, not that I am one to talk *is notoriously bad with commas, though improving*.
FaceChanger chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Interesting idea. I like it and am excited to read more. It's an interesting introduction and I like how well it has got me hooked. What does frustrate me is that I can only imagine Faramir as Movie!Faramir, yet Aragorn is different. Grrr.

Usually, I dislike when people give me reviews that are only praise, but I can't see anything wrong with this and you've been on the site longer and have more/better stories and I feel there is nothing I can do but bow to your greatness. *bows*
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ooooo... Loving this! I am *glances left and right* afraid of what's going to happen, and knowing Legolas is out in the swamp while Faramir is having these dreams and the way he's described worries me! I do wonder what Faramir isn't supposed to voice, what he's in denial about. love the image of Aragorn, ever the closet insomniac, eh? :)

Great beginning. I am intrigued. I look forward to reading the rest of this story and going to check out the artwork. And while it ISN'T a chapter of LLS... *ducks* I'm looking foward to some more of your more mysterious writing. D
Aranna Undomiel chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh I am intrigued...I'm already breaking my head over what could be going on with Faramir. Really looking forward to read more...and glad to see you're back into writing :D
shadow975 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love this! I love the relationship between Faramir and Aragorn here, you're really doing a lovely job with that, which is one of my favorite things ever. And this:

i"An aggrieved sigh breaks the stillness. "I do not recall giving you leave to have difficult foresight on this venture."

Despite himself, a smile creeps over Faramir's face. Opening his eyes, he gives Aragorn a look that is equal parts amusement and protest. "Were it not impertinent to do so, I might name another in this tent with a history of difficult foresight."/i

That made me smile. Yay! Looking forward to the next chapter!
lilyofthedarkvalley chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is really good! It is gripping, please, please, please add more!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6