Reviews for right shoe, left
eilonwya10 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Late to the party, but this is really adorable and on-point. The shaving problem in part 1 is a terrific metaphor for Colter's entire adaptation process.

I initially wasn't sure about Christina being so perfect and so caring, but that cleared the way to additional (and touching) character development that would have been rendered impossible if there'd been conflict with Christina. That choice also makes the point that even with the best possible love-interest, it's still a difficult and ambivalent process to adapt, which I think is a strong point to make.

Plus hey, I was glad to see a happy ending! I liked the movie and wanted Colter to get a happily-ever-after, no matter how weird the circumstances.
Lightning Streak chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Absolutely fantastic! I loved it! :)
Nyrihaz chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Oh, this was very good. I especially loved all the cute details. I can't really imagine how hard it must have been for Colter, but I'm glad you gave him a happy ending (especially, because I'm ruining that in the fic I am toyin with). Glad that Christina helped and married him and his doubts about where Sean go (that's a very good question, of course).

Very cute, all in all. :)

GeologyRocks chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
This was a joy to read. The second I walked out of the theater, I said, "Well, what does he do now?" I love the way you handled his identity and the way he had to assume this new role. Well done!
Evil's Sidekick chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Loved it. I simply can't get over the whole identity crisis thing (for lack of a better phrase) you've highlighted, how it's so natural and how Colt handles it. Nicely done.
Lavanya Six chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Good fic. A worthy follow-up to the movie.
BlueberryOcean chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was a great way to follow up the movie. I enjoyed reading it immensely.