Reviews for Close
AmericanMadeInChina chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Soooooo cute! Keep up the good work! ; )
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
kyaaaaaa, how cute, I loved the ending! Satoshi's reaction to the movie was really cute, but I can't really laugh because I'm even worse *sweat drop*
TwoCute chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was sooo cute! I wish there was more of this couple out there, I know they don't have much to them but they're so cute!
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
o_o at least this one did not include smut. A it's weird I can read anyone else's smut and not think their a pervert but you seem to be the exception. Maybe it's because I know you. Heck, I dunno.

Enough about your dirty little mind and whoever you made up that story with. :DD let's get to the review.

I hate you.

Needless to say it was written great, and sweet, and filled with cheese. Not the nacho kind... because that's not your cheese. HA. LOOK. A PUN. I'm just wonderful, aren't I? Er... back to the review. xD why is it that always people finish at like 2 a.m? It never fails. Oh, well. :oo I like Keiichi dominant. Satoshi makes a cute widdle uke. With his blonde hair... and his eyes... and stuff.

A by the way, I have ugh, hang on let me count... 1...2...10 notebooks in my backpack. I feel special. And like a dork. 8DD but who doesn't when they have a thousand notebooks.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 8/7/2011