Reviews for Blindsided
ReidFan24-7 chapter 4 . 3/10
That was a great chapter!
Magical Unicorn of Awesomeness chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
MY COUSIN WORKS AT DOUGLAS COUNTY HOSPITAL! Sorry. When I hear someplace I know, I kind of freak out.
casammy chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
It was sad that sam this blind person but conpensado for all the care and patience that dean has when it is a question of his kid, still when sammy can be so stubborn and a real pain in the ass
doyleshuny chapter 6 . 10/17/2011
Oh that old lady wasn't being mean she just thought it would help. I'm glad that Dean didn't blow her away. I mean I actually felt sorry for her. Excellent Job! You can write more blind/deaf Sammy stories if you want to. I really liked it!
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 10/17/2011
HA The creepy old pervert lady that had her eyes all over Sammy. At first I thought who can blame her but then I thought EEWWWWWW. Then Sammy went blind and it was after that old creepy lady was oogling him. I totally think it's her.
doyleshuny chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Oh Sammy blind and stubborn! Gotta love the kid though. Poor Dean as usual feeling that he managed to fail his little brother somehow. I'm just glad that AWESOME Bobby was there to save the day.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Okay I don't blame Sammy for being scared and upset but I really wish he would drop the attitude. That's getting old and he's only been blind a day. If I know my Sammy he'll drop it though right?
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
It's the old lady with the kitty shirt that Dean thought was checking Sammy out huh? Never trust an old lady in a freakin kitty shirt. My mother in law wears one and she's horrible. My husband can't even figure out how they're related! GADZOOKS I love this story! I'm so glad that I stumbled onto your stuff. You rock!
hotshow chapter 6 . 9/7/2011
I just read this story and thought it was very good.

Thank you.
Ciya chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
At least she was trying to help, not exactly in the right way but at least she wasn't using her powers for evil.
judyann chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Aww a nice ending! And loved him letting Sam drive! Great story now got to go start your new one!
CandyCakes chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Thank you, that was an awesome story! I enjoyed it very much!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Wow. So the ld woman just wanted to 'help' Sam. She should have figured that he wouldn't want to be blind, regardless what he has seen. He's a Hunter, he helps people, he can't do that blind. Hazel doesn't understand how strong Sam is. It also wasn't her place to just step in and change people's lives that drastically. Maybe the little girl had to hear her parents fight, but she could also hear music, and birds singing, and laughter, etc. It wasn't right to take that all away from her. If she really wanted to help, she should have talked to the parents. Brad too, as bad as he was, Hazel should have spoken to his wife.

Thanks for the story, it was fun. I hope to see more from you, about the boys, soon. :D
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
So, the witch was trying to help people? Strange way of doing it. At least she's been warned not to mess with folks ever again. And the guys are on the road again...

I enjoyed this story very much.
snchills chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Excellent story, I really enjoyed it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »