Reviews for Stalking Zuko
moonspirityingyang chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
I pimped your story on Tumblr btw.

Anywho, I am getting spoiled with your super fast updates. Please, don't stop (Ha! that's what she said). I mean, I've read a badass fic that went on a hiatus for a freakin' year... just PLEASE PLEASE KEEP UPDATING PLEASE.

AND THIS IS THE FIRST FANFICTION THAT I EVER READ IN WHICH KATARA IS THE COMIC-RELIEF... I EFFING LOVE YOU
donnacrunch chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
So far I'm really liking the way you're handling this chapter. You do a good job of keeping everybody in character, and I'm glad you threw something in about Zuko's mom, because even though we all knew she had something to do with his behavior in TSR, she was never actually mentioned. Zuko has a mommy complex too, people!

Aang was a big fat hypocrite in this episode, and it made me really mad personally. True, the kid is twelve, and he's probably just falling back on what he's been taught because he doesn't know how else to handle KataraWrath. But he didn't have the right to get high and mighty with her about her mother's murderer for pete's sake, and he definitely had no right telling her what to do.

Please, , make a point of the bloodbending when you get to it. That was a Very Big Deal to Katara and Bryke completely overlooked that when she bloodbent the crap out of that soldier. It was very dark and it was extremely emotional for Katara, but in TSR she just whips it out like nothing. Also, we saw Zuko react to it, but he never said anything to her about it.

Toph, though barely in the chapter, was amazing. "Toph-praising." :D

Anyhoo, lovely chapter. Can't wait for 18!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 16 . 8/22/2011
lol, you used the word "Idiot" too much. It made Katara sound like me when I talk. For when I talk I always say "Awesome" "AWWWESOME" and "Stupid"
Em Dixon chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
I am SO very glad you went over the "Katara needs to decide FOR HERSELF" thing in this! Ugh, that just bothered me so much about that episode. I'm also glad you included her apology to Sokka. I've often wondered why Sokka wasn't as angry as Katara, but Sokka doesn't run on emotion the way Katara does, and she was actually THERE and she'd actually been face to face with the man who did it. I love the stealth lessons. I thoroughly believe something like this had to happen, because Katara was NOT about the stealth in any of the previous episodes. With the exception of the Painted Lady, but she was not all ninja stealth, just sneaky. And it's good to see them back to the moon peach seed throwing and friendly stick whacking stage. They're so cute when they're like that!

p.s. it gives me the smiles when you write my name in your author's note! :D
damiwrites chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
XD Even before I had started reading the chapter, the title made me laugh and think "Good grief, Raider's arc begins? Poor Subject...I mean, Zuko!" :D

Aww, how can Katara not see that she is soo totally into Zuko? She' so worried for his saftey, and so subconciously pissed that she likes him that she is just exploding angst all over the place! Dear, dear, Zuko has to work hard to get his way out of this one...even if he has no idea why he's in this one. Again, poor Zuko.

Ah, Toph-love _ Lots of Toph-love all 'round. Cuz Toph is epic.

As always, love the hilerous Katara rants XD

ooooh, dun dun DUN! Angry Katara time. Yes, from now on I would expect the humor to tone it down a bit. This is some serioust bussiness for Katara now, her mother, her anger, the man responsible, fogiving Zuko...so I totally understand and can't wait to see your brilliance!

Thanks for the update! Good work, as usual!
Nicki The Shadow Queen chapter 15 . 8/21/2011
In chapter 13 i think it was you were talking about how other stuff happening that we didn't see because its in katara's view. I think it would be cool to have the same story but in Zuko's view maybe. Of course it would not be the stalking journal. I think it would be funny just to see Zuko's POV on all the ways Katara acts.
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 16 . 8/21/2011
You are a comedy princess. Never stop writing. I'm so sad when this finishes. I hope you do write that spinoff I suggested earlier. Hopefully with the Southern Raiders coming up the Zutara in this fic won't kind of finish on a sour note
Nunya chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
She said idiot/idiocy 31 times
anonyMOOOOOOSE chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
i completely agree with the moonspirityingyang person or w.e her name was lol. i suggest, too, at one point that jet to be mentioned. things will happen oOoO. and another great chapter! keep updating daily, i'm loving it more and more every chapter :)
donnacrunch chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
I would agree with you about the whole "Zuko really didn't need to go fight Azula" thing, but you, my friend, are ignoring one VERY important fact (well, two facts): The fight was completely freaking ninja and Zuko was quite attractive in that scene. You know, for a cartoon.

This episode has quite a different feel to it when put into context with Katara's stalker commentary. I think it actually makes more sense in your story because after the Wester Air Tepmple, Katara never showed any real animosity towards Zuko, but in the Southern Raiders all of a sudden Katra becomes Madame Fussy Bitch (I mean britches...) and whips out a can of Zuko-hate-itude. Dribble some StalkingSauce on top and suddenly it all makes sense!

My new favorite quote: "Give Subject an inch and he'll find a way to cuddle with it." It's so true! Just look at Crossroads of Destiny! All Katara said was "The Fire Nation took my mother away from me" and Zuko was cuddles abound with her mommy issues!

I shall grow an extra thumb so I can give you 3 thumbs up :D
Sarcasm22 chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
I just read this whole story today and it's great I absolutely lurve your writing style!
moonspirityingyang chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
I really want Katara to found out that Zuk-err Subject knew Jet. I really, really, really want that to happen, please...
AnnaAza chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
Well, Zuko didn't have to rush towards Azula like that. I mean, he probably wouldn't have almost died two times from falling off an airship. Unfortunately, it just would have looked lame (in the show) if he had just boarded Appa like everyone else without confronting his sister and showing us how he grew as a Firebender (they were equally matched). I love Katara's commentary. She must be VERY WORRIED about him. And Toph is pretty down to earth (haha) so she knows what she's talking about.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
I'm sorry, but I hate Aang. I would never kick a puppy though.

What's YMMV? I'm like confused.

Aang's just sorta weird, crushing on a girl who is 98 years younger than him.

Yeah, Subject is all ninja sneaking past nurses
nightcoremoon chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
You used the word 'idiot' a lot this chapter.
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »