Reviews for Stalking Zuko
Sarcasm22 chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
I just read this whole story today and it's great I absolutely lurve your writing style!
moonspirityingyang chapter 13 . 8/20/2011
I really want Katara to found out that Zuk-err Subject knew Jet. I really, really, really want that to happen, please...
AnnaAza chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
Well, Zuko didn't have to rush towards Azula like that. I mean, he probably wouldn't have almost died two times from falling off an airship. Unfortunately, it just would have looked lame (in the show) if he had just boarded Appa like everyone else without confronting his sister and showing us how he grew as a Firebender (they were equally matched). I love Katara's commentary. She must be VERY WORRIED about him. And Toph is pretty down to earth (haha) so she knows what she's talking about.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 15 . 8/20/2011
I'm sorry, but I hate Aang. I would never kick a puppy though.

What's YMMV? I'm like confused.

Aang's just sorta weird, crushing on a girl who is 98 years younger than him.

Yeah, Subject is all ninja sneaking past nurses
Punch A Fish In The Face chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
You used the word 'idiot' a lot this chapter.
Kimberly T chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
You make an excellent point about the island serving as a rendezvous point, or how it should have served as one. Hakoda, Sokka and/or Zuko would definitely have pointed out that sooner or later someone would go looking for the last Air Nomad at the nearest Air Temple, and they should find another base camp. As for the stolen airship, I'm willing to bet that it was one of the first casualties of Azula's attack. Any sensible commander would destroy the most obvious escape route in the first barrage.
Em Dixon chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
At this point, it's almost redundant for me to say this, but this was a really good chapter, too. I always figured that if someone didn't distract Azula, she should just follow them, thus the need for airship battles. Tion does have a point about Katara channeling her anger towards Zuko, and the episode dies some half assed attempt to show this,too.

I hadn't particularly thought about why they didn't meet up with the other half of their party. Good point about that. Zuko's like a hurt puppy. Give him an inch, and he'll find a way to cuddle it. BTW, that was the cutest line. We all know he needs more cuddles.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 16 . 8/20/2011
COOLIO! I like this chapter, I liked Toph and I liked it! It was awesome!
AnnaAza chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Why haven't I reviewed this sooner? Because I'm an idiot, that's why! This is the most hilarious Western Air Temple/Katara and Zuko interaction fanfic ever! Even if this is funny, you make it totally realistic and have great scenes to go along with Katara's observations and the developing relationship! Bravo!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
So while they are on the Southern Raiders trip, the jacked up My-Dad-burned-my-face-because-I-interrupted-a-stupid-general's-plans?
peiot chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Another update! And an aangsty (lol I'm soo corny with that joke) one too! Squabbles, squabbles...in preperation for their arguement in the Raiders?

Airships arrive, dun dun dun! And Katara can see how new reformed, team Aang Zuko deals with...well, just plain Azula. XD And then she catches him when he falls! Aww..even if she is mad.

Favorite line:

"No more ginger tea! I am on a ginger tea strike!"

XD Katara, you never cease to please me with your inner rebel. Maybe that's why I love Toph so much too...

Go Rebel Girls! :D

Thanks for the speedy update! Another one soon, yes? :p
Em Dixon chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Damn right this universe will implode. You stop that shipping RIGHT NOW, missy! I, for one, would not like to have glitter in my nostrils.

*Ahem* I like Ninja Nursa Hakoda. He's so fatherly and wonderful and caring. I think him being a Ninja Nurse highlights just how much he's missed his children. He'd been separated from them for a long time, too, and this is really the fist bit of family time they've had. And oh dear, dear, poor Chit Sang. I like his and Aang's interactions. They're cute, but ultimately prove that Zuko was right-there's a reason you learn the basics first. I really like this back and forth friends/enemies relationship with Zuko and Katara. They've got to toe the line for a bit before they find out just where they stand, and you're doing a great job of capturing this!

We've had that shipping discussion with Aang/Katara, and you've read my heart about Mai/Zuko. While I haven't read any Mai/Jet fics, I've seen some lovely art that's made me crack!ship them, so I'm with you there, too (dammit, just get out of my head!). Don't make me lecture you again on the dangers of Aang/Ty Lee.
ArrayePL chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Lovely.
Kimberly T chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Very well done!

Yup, discovering Zuko knew she was stalking him all this time and said nothing, would be majorly embarrassing for Katara. Humiliating, even. And humiliation is always followed by anger, whether the one who humiliated you meant to do so or not.

I hope that when Katara does her 'forgiveness' speech after they confront Yon Rha and reunite with Aang and the others, she adds in that she hopes Zuko can forgive her too, for the way she's been acting lately.
Embers in the flames chapter 15 . 8/19/2011