Reviews for Stalking Zuko
peiot chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
*claps* yaaay! Very creative and well thought through. You made prescion bending the theme of thechapter and managed to incoperate everyone smoothly in their own little ways. Aaww Haru! Thats just so sweet! Ha, typical Toph, you gotta love her :D

whoohoo, Katara's noticed Zuko's many fangirls, and her jelous rant made me lol. Man, itd be awesome if Zuko could start learning about Kataras own followers. She and Haru kinda had a thing...ooohhh and Jet, Im pretty sure Zuzu doesnt know that the Gaang knows Jet already too. And his death. That could be interesting...just a thought! :3

yay for Jin too! She really was a sweet character, and defintly brought out the best in Zuko! Im glad she got a bit of spotlight.

Thanks for the update! Im REALLY excited for Kataras stalker behavior to get busted! Lol, i bet its Toph...or maybe Suki.

:D
a5h13y 101 chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Omgggg! You have to update as sooon as possible! I want to know who is the sneaky person that finds katara observation. Is it her dad or brother cause i pictured those two more than the other ones.
ArrayePL chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Really cute chapter.
donnacrunch chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
:D ! How very exciting, I go looking for an update and I find not just one but two new chapters! After dealing with a bunch of jackwagons that I am ashamed to call my neighbors and two very whiny sisters all day, it really helped put me in a better mood. I love the poisition that Katara has worked herself into - not being able to hate her Subject anymore but still somehow managing to deny their blooming friendship, if only to her journal. I'm very curious to see what you have planned that will drive Katara further away from him and thus requiring him to go on a Life-Changing Murderous Hunt with her just so she will forgive him.

I'm also very curious and excited to see who finds her Subject-Stalking Journal. I'm betting that it's Haru, who will be pleased to know that he is not the only one around with stalkerish tendencies, or Toph, who makes Zuko tell her what it says, or Zuko himself, and that in either case this is what will drive Katara up the wall and make her furious at him all over again.

On a side note, I have to say that it was really funny how you described Zuko going off to "have a mope" and that the view was very "conducive to a good sulk." And the Z/K bonding session was very heartwarming. As Zuko and Sokka would put it, "Very cute, sir. Super cute."

All in all, I give four thumbs up (two for chapter 11 and two for chapter 12). Huzzah!
Mollypop chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Aaaahhhh! I bet tophs gonna read it! Or aang
Kimberly T chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
I think you're spot-on about bending and the fountain in Ba Sing Se; Zuko was all but grinning while Jin was looking around in awe at the suddenly lit lanterns.
FlairYourFuel chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
What does YMMV mean?
Em Dixon chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Oh yay! I was waiting for someone to read Katara's stalking journ-I mean record of observation. Yes. That is what this is. Zuko is so shy and awkward and cute when he's talking about his date with Jin, and I agree that she probably gave him a big boost in his self esteem. He'd had a big hit to everything he thought his life was. Even being banished, he could still imagine there was a way home for him. But as a traitor? And being forced to see the dark side of war? That's pretty rough, buddy. I wonder what Hakoda thinks of them spending time together, or if he notices Katara's 'observations.'

And Haru's a creepy stalker. Doubled if he's still got that 'stache. Spoon bouquets? I should totally give a spoon bouquet to my dad...
Mollypop chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Hiya! U just had an idea if they end up getting engaged or something zuko could hive katara a necklace with that peach tree carved onto it. Hope ya like the idea!
peiot chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Awww so vert cute :3 That tree is gonna hava a lot of memories for 'em, eh?

Mmm now i want a moon peach too, espically if Zuko gives it to me :p

its all good, im perfectly content reading adorable bonding chapters before we get to the raiders!

And poor Zuzu. :'( such a sad chilhood...good thing Katara is there to cheer him up! :D

Id say update soon, but i have confidence that you will as soon as you can! :D

have a great day!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Seems that Katara slowly sees the real person Zuko. Very nice.
Em Dixon chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Zuko needs many, many hugs. As always, a fine chapter, madam. I love the way you're writing Chit Sang, especially his nicknames. I can't even imagine how hard it must have been for Zuko to sit and watch Sokka and Hakoda get their family on. That made my heart hurt just thinking about it. While Uncle has always been affectionate toward him, there's always that distance in the mind. He is 'uncle' not 'father,' and no matter how much Zuko may love his uncle, it's still not his father. Yes, Zuko needs many, many, MANY hugs.
Kimberly T chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
Yeah, that is a nice moment for them to have together. And really, it's more than reasonable that Katara's anger and suspicion would be softening into a bossy sort of friendship by now. With all the effort Zuko has been putting into supporting Team Avatar, all the ways everyone else (including her father) has been regarding him favorably, and of course all the care she gave him while he was sick...

So, I wonder what will happen right before Azula's attack that will piss Katara off enough to make her the unreasonably angry, near-vicious girl she was/will be that day?
alicenotinwonderland chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
I'm loving the story so far! I usually don't read stories without dialogue but this is really good! I hope you write a sequel after the southern raiders too. Update soon!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 11 . 8/14/2011
ANOTHER AWESOME chapter. It's OK that you weren't on the same thing for chapter updating, you still update quicker than me.

Oh Katara, the others didn't notice because they haven't been stalking him and referring to him as "Subject".
483 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »