Reviews for Stalking Zuko
hlightwood2711 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Oh my goodness! I am SOSOSO glad I found this story! Literally cracking up reading it, esp the nicknames! Gloomy hair buns is just genius! Also I completely agree with your portrayal of the whole Zuko/Katara/Aang fandango! (Very nearly called him subject :P ) Katara definitely only seems to like Aang in a best friend way (I know what it looks like, been there done that, got the very messy t-shirt :L ) and all that hatred/yelling at each other is blatantly just underlying attraction! Anyways, ramble aside, kudos for the awesome story, please update soon :) (sorry for epically long, rambly review!)
Embers in the flames chapter 11 . 8/16/2011

I love this!

So cute!

Anyways thanks for writing!

Your story is amazing!

quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
I can't stop laughing! :D
Irako of the Desert chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
I actually got a little teary-eyed with this chapter. You are absolutely right, it is sad that nobody says they were proud of him ever since his mom left. And the fact that you had Katara realize this in the midst of her bothering him just really touched me for some reason... *sniffs*
Irako of the Desert chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
I think this would be super hilarious if you just went on with Katara being suspicious all the way up until Sozin's Comet arrives, but common writer sense says that it's better to wrap it up after the Southern Raiders. After that episode, she had no reason to be suspicious of him anymore, and if this turned into a stalker love diary, I don't think it would be as funny. Mind, I'm sure you would do a wonderful job and make it hilarious, but I think I enjoy the suspicious-ness of Katara hiding her growing feelings of trust.
Irako of the Desert chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Your views on Zutaara, ZuMai, and Kataang are actually really good. They make sense in the context of the show. In fact, reading your views on the relationships now make me wonder why the creators of A:TLA decided to stick with Kataang for The Legend of Korra... On one hand, I find myself hoping she'll have a tragic relationship where she's married to Aang, but loves Zuko, but on the other hand, I don't think any of them deserve that kind of emotional mess.
ArrayePL chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Hilarious chapter. Assumptions and misinterpretation on mass. I wonder if Sokka will tell Hakoda about Kataras little project though.
quoththeraven5 chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
this is soooooo funny! LOL "subject"! haha
Em Dixon chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Water Tribe: That's How They Roll. It's the new, unofficial motto of the South. I love Hakoda/Zuko bonding! A missed opportunity in the show, if you ask me. I've always thought Hakoda would be increasingly fond of Zuko after he saved him from the Boiling Rock. I am incandescent with rage. Lol, I imagined Katara literally glowing red. I like how you're setting up for that anger before they go on the Southern Raiders trip. The way things were going, they'd need a bit of a backtrack, and this is a good reason for them to backtrack! Southern Raiders: Now With UST.
LazyShadowCat chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
CONTINUE WRITING! I love this story, it's hilarious!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Yeah, a Jet reference. He is crazy. Subject should never give her a papaya. I wish Subject would've started guessing who Subject was.
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
YEAH! Zuko owned Aang on the target practice. Haru should've shaved his moustache before trying romance...
charmed ravenclaw chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
To be honest I don't want the Southern Raiders to ever come up in here because that would be the end of this fic :( You write so well, I can't wait for the next chapter. I would like to see the whole bonding trip somewhere though. Maybe you can do it as a one-shot on the side? Pretty please? I really like what you've done with Haru and the Duke - they were always side characters in this part although I would have liked to see them more in the actual series. Kudos to you my friend!
treena-ivy-carter chapter 13 . 8/16/2011

charmed ravenclaw chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Usually I don't read non-completed fanfics due to fear they wouldn't be finished but the premise of this one intrigued me. Also, you're the author of the other Zuko/Katara fanfic so I know I won't be let down by you :D For someone who's not comfortable writing in 1st POV you're doing great! Even though I do find the author's notes a bit annoyingly long, your thoughts, views and insights on the show are fascinating. As for why Zuko can still firebend I assumed he was fine because he had the screwdriver to take apart the machine and therefore it had no effect on him, whereas Chit Sang didn't and he was screwed.

Keep on writing my fellow Aussie!
506 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »