Reviews for Stalking Zuko
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2011
Huh. I could have SWORN I signed in for that review. You know, the one that made you rant about shipping, and asked if you think character voices in an accent? ...yeah... That was me...

I knew you'd do something to make Katara hate Zuko again for The Southern Raiders. What a twist that he knew! The charades were great.

When THAT DAY happened, Katara was 7 because Sokka was 9. 7613, but her birthday was the day after, so she'd be 14 today, 15 tomorrow.

Yay you don't hate Mai or Aang!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

If you're a TyLaang shipper, you should look up Alterations: AangLee by Everman the guardian of tacos. It's well-written, has well-developed non-Mary-Sue OC's (Zhao's son and a Sandbending, teenage White Lotus member), the Freedom Fighters make an appearance (Jet might survive Lake Laogai, so maybe MaiJet), and looks to be Zutara. It's balanced between serious and comedic, but opposite your stuff. Hopefully it doesn't explode glitter and pixie dust! Or turn into an awkward sandwich with sweet chili fireflakes... and embarassing sauce!
peiot chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
OMG! I lol'ed. I lol'ed so hard, it hurts. :D

I litterally, LITTERALLY, did a double take at the bullet point "-Licked Subject!" I was most confused, but laughing at the same time. That, was pure brilliance my friend, and just wow. Frickin' funny as hell.

Awwww poor Katara, you can come out again! You saw Zuko do some stupid shit while he was drunk to, so, now you're even. It's all good! :D

Awww, Queen of the Fountain. Yes, yes I would say Katara would be an unreasonable drunk. It fits her nicely, and makes everything hella funny anyway.

Secretly, as an after thought, somewhere deep down inside - I bet Zuko liked being licked. Boys...

Yay! Update asap, please! :D
treena-ivy-carter chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I personally think that Zuko should retaliate the lick and then say, "You taste like fireflakes."

D

Tree
quoththeraven5 chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
SOooooo! funny!
donnacrunch chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I am such a sucker for cheap jokes and puns, I really got a kick out of "you are my loyal Subject"! I'm glad that Zuko got to see her drunk - it evens things out a little. After all, the guy told her she was the prettiest girl he knew and said her name in his sleep. It's about time she did something to embarrass herself in a state of drunkenness.

It's nice to see the Katara/ Suki relationship because the only character Suki ever really interacted with in Team Avatar was Sokka (and Zuko, you know, when he apologized about burning down her village). She was pretty much another background decoration.

I'm excited to see how hungover Katara deals with her tarnished honor in the morning and if she tries to regain it. She had better apologize to her loyal Subject for licking his face :P at least she had the presence of mind not to lick his scar, though, right?

Fantabulous writing. Keep it up! Go fight win! Don't be the lord of the guys who don't win! 2468 who do we appreciate? :D
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
If Avatar was TV-14, this is what it would look like.

Katara should hit herself with the commonsense stick AND the sobriety stick anytime she goes drinking. Oh, and the non-licking-subject stick, that's important, too.

Katara can't be the Fountain Queen AND the Sugar Queen at the same time, can she?

Here's a question: assuming Zutara is your OTP, who do you ship for Aang and "Gloomy Hairbuns", AKA Mai? Because I don't hate them and I ship Kataang and Maiko before Zutara, and Aang/Mai-bashing Zutara stories are the main reason people hate Zutarians... Then again, you could change that.

Sorry I haven't reviewed AT ALL, but your audience is big already, probably because it's so good. I reference it all the time! For proof, see the top of the review.

When you write, do you imagine the characters talking in an Australian accent?
Kimberly T chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I sometimes wonder if Zuko hasn't been secretly keeping a list about Katara; not a journal, but just a list of things that make her angry and/or a list of things that make her happy. For sheer survival's sake, considering that she quite seriously threatened to kill him right after he joined the team; the more he can avoid doing things that make her angry and the more he can make her happy, the safer he'll be from her wrath. In which case, I can see him going back to his room after she jumped on him the other day (right after Sokka gave him the book he never got a chance to read), checking the secret lists and muttering to himself, "Didn't do that... haven't done that in days..."
LazyShadowCat chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
It is rather fun to see Katara completely embarrassed. In my opinion though, Zuko is a much better drunk than Katara. I cannot believe she licked his face! Anyway, thank you for the explanation in the author notes. That way I don't have to decipher the character's actions by myself and probably get it wrong.
Embers in the flames chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Ha!

This chapter was so cute!

Oh The Shame!

Lol continue please!

Thanks
Em Dixon chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Poor, poor, POOR Zuko, having to put up with Katara, who is a most unreasonable drunk. I loved her declaring herself Queen of the Fountain. This was so very cute, though I'm sure Zuko did NOT find this cute at all.

*sigh* you've made me want to write my own drunken Zutara -_-
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Wow, she licked him. OKAAAY.

Sokka should tell Subject about Subject.

Didn't Katara make Subject her Subject? Wouldn't he jokingly ask if he was the Subject of the thing and she'd be all nervous.

Why you lick Zuko, Katara? Never lick someone you like. My friend licked someone and she got mad.
anonyMOOOSE chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
do you know how well-written and amazing this is? the gradual build-up of zuko and katara's relationship is bgreat/b, and i think this chapter was very great too.

ps have you read and the curious incident of the dog at nighttime? i feel like the writing-style is similar between your story and the novel :)
aegisZero chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
very amusing
donnacrunch chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
I have only one thing to say: I wonder if dear Zuzu is aware of the implications in giving Katara moonpeaches... And if he's not, Katara should really give him a good thwack with her common sense stick. The scandal :o haha

very nice chapter. Keep up the good work !
Embers in the flames chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Continue please!

This story is fresh and original. Thanks!
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »