Reviews for Stalking Zuko
donnacrunch chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I am such a sucker for cheap jokes and puns, I really got a kick out of "you are my loyal Subject"! I'm glad that Zuko got to see her drunk - it evens things out a little. After all, the guy told her she was the prettiest girl he knew and said her name in his sleep. It's about time she did something to embarrass herself in a state of drunkenness.

It's nice to see the Katara/ Suki relationship because the only character Suki ever really interacted with in Team Avatar was Sokka (and Zuko, you know, when he apologized about burning down her village). She was pretty much another background decoration.

I'm excited to see how hungover Katara deals with her tarnished honor in the morning and if she tries to regain it. She had better apologize to her loyal Subject for licking his face :P at least she had the presence of mind not to lick his scar, though, right?

Fantabulous writing. Keep it up! Go fight win! Don't be the lord of the guys who don't win! 2468 who do we appreciate? :D
Guest chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
If Avatar was TV-14, this is what it would look like.

Katara should hit herself with the commonsense stick AND the sobriety stick anytime she goes drinking. Oh, and the non-licking-subject stick, that's important, too.

Katara can't be the Fountain Queen AND the Sugar Queen at the same time, can she?

Here's a question: assuming Zutara is your OTP, who do you ship for Aang and "Gloomy Hairbuns", AKA Mai? Because I don't hate them and I ship Kataang and Maiko before Zutara, and Aang/Mai-bashing Zutara stories are the main reason people hate Zutarians... Then again, you could change that.

Sorry I haven't reviewed AT ALL, but your audience is big already, probably because it's so good. I reference it all the time! For proof, see the top of the review.

When you write, do you imagine the characters talking in an Australian accent?
Kimberly T chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
I sometimes wonder if Zuko hasn't been secretly keeping a list about Katara; not a journal, but just a list of things that make her angry and/or a list of things that make her happy. For sheer survival's sake, considering that she quite seriously threatened to kill him right after he joined the team; the more he can avoid doing things that make her angry and the more he can make her happy, the safer he'll be from her wrath. In which case, I can see him going back to his room after she jumped on him the other day (right after Sokka gave him the book he never got a chance to read), checking the secret lists and muttering to himself, "Didn't do that... haven't done that in days..."
LazyShadowCat chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
It is rather fun to see Katara completely embarrassed. In my opinion though, Zuko is a much better drunk than Katara. I cannot believe she licked his face! Anyway, thank you for the explanation in the author notes. That way I don't have to decipher the character's actions by myself and probably get it wrong.
Embers in the flames chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Ha!

This chapter was so cute!

Oh The Shame!

Lol continue please!

Thanks
Em Dixon chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Poor, poor, POOR Zuko, having to put up with Katara, who is a most unreasonable drunk. I loved her declaring herself Queen of the Fountain. This was so very cute, though I'm sure Zuko did NOT find this cute at all.

*sigh* you've made me want to write my own drunken Zutara -_-
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
Wow, she licked him. OKAAAY.

Sokka should tell Subject about Subject.

Didn't Katara make Subject her Subject? Wouldn't he jokingly ask if he was the Subject of the thing and she'd be all nervous.

Why you lick Zuko, Katara? Never lick someone you like. My friend licked someone and she got mad.
anonyMOOOSE chapter 14 . 8/18/2011
do you know how well-written and amazing this is? the gradual build-up of zuko and katara's relationship is bgreat/b, and i think this chapter was very great too.

ps have you read and the curious incident of the dog at nighttime? i feel like the writing-style is similar between your story and the novel :)
aegisZero chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
very amusing
donnacrunch chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
I have only one thing to say: I wonder if dear Zuzu is aware of the implications in giving Katara moonpeaches... And if he's not, Katara should really give him a good thwack with her common sense stick. The scandal :o haha

very nice chapter. Keep up the good work !
Embers in the flames chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Continue please!

This story is fresh and original. Thanks!
hlightwood2711 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Oh my goodness! I am SOSOSO glad I found this story! Literally cracking up reading it, esp the nicknames! Gloomy hair buns is just genius! Also I completely agree with your portrayal of the whole Zuko/Katara/Aang fandango! (Very nearly called him subject :P ) Katara definitely only seems to like Aang in a best friend way (I know what it looks like, been there done that, got the very messy t-shirt :L ) and all that hatred/yelling at each other is blatantly just underlying attraction! Anyways, ramble aside, kudos for the awesome story, please update soon :) (sorry for epically long, rambly review!)
Embers in the flames chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
Ah!

I love this!

So cute!

Anyways thanks for writing!

Your story is amazing!

Thanks
quoththeraven5 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
I can't stop laughing! :D
Irako of the Desert chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
I actually got a little teary-eyed with this chapter. You are absolutely right, it is sad that nobody says they were proud of him ever since his mom left. And the fact that you had Katara realize this in the midst of her bothering him just really touched me for some reason... *sniffs*
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 .. Last Next »