Reviews for Stalking Zuko
treena-ivy-carter chapter 12 . 8/16/2011
You should bring up Song...that chick from the Cave of Two Lovers who tried to touch his scar and had the massive scar on her leg.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Go until after the war...like the an episode after the last episode. And the last words could be, "I guess Zuko IS kinda cool."
treena-ivy-carter chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
He's like an onion!
Kimberly T chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Hah! Someone read the journal and learned her secret-and teased her about it! That right there would have been enough to send Katara right back to the vicious-hating stage she was in concerning Zuko at the start of "The Southern Raiders".

And then she got bombed with Suki and Toph, and has a hangover... hmm, wasn't really hangover-y behavior in that ep, but could hve been interpreted that way with some creative inner monologuing.

But instead of moving right into TSR events, you're still going on with more shenanigans set at the WAT? Wow, now I'm really wondering what's going to happen next...
treena-ivy-carter chapter 3 . 8/16/2011
That was good.
treena-ivy-carter chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
I want some pringles now...but I believe I would like fire flakes more; maybe stores should invent them and pay Nick to have Zuko be in a commercial for them.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
Am loving this fic. Katara is quite hilarious in her pursuit of Subject observation, while Zuko is quite adorkable.

Just one thing in this chapter-your hunting trip reminds me forcefully of the one Zuko, Sokka and Hakoda took in Trombe's "What I Don't Like About You". Is your hunting adventure some sort of homage or shout-out to that fic's trip?
treena-ivy-carter chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Even Katara admits that Zuko is undeniably cute when he is awkward.

D

Tree
peiot chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
*claps* yaaay! Very creative and well thought through. You made prescion bending the theme of thechapter and managed to incoperate everyone smoothly in their own little ways. Aaww Haru! Thats just so sweet! Ha, typical Toph, you gotta love her :D

whoohoo, Katara's noticed Zuko's many fangirls, and her jelous rant made me lol. Man, itd be awesome if Zuko could start learning about Kataras own followers. She and Haru kinda had a thing...ooohhh and Jet, Im pretty sure Zuzu doesnt know that the Gaang knows Jet already too. And his death. That could be interesting...just a thought! :3

yay for Jin too! She really was a sweet character, and defintly brought out the best in Zuko! Im glad she got a bit of spotlight.

Thanks for the update! Im REALLY excited for Kataras stalker behavior to get busted! Lol, i bet its Toph...or maybe Suki.

:D
a5h13y 101 chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Omgggg! You have to update as sooon as possible! I want to know who is the sneaky person that finds katara observation. Is it her dad or brother cause i pictured those two more than the other ones.
ArrayePL chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Really cute chapter.
donnacrunch chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
:D ! How very exciting, I go looking for an update and I find not just one but two new chapters! After dealing with a bunch of jackwagons that I am ashamed to call my neighbors and two very whiny sisters all day, it really helped put me in a better mood. I love the poisition that Katara has worked herself into - not being able to hate her Subject anymore but still somehow managing to deny their blooming friendship, if only to her journal. I'm very curious to see what you have planned that will drive Katara further away from him and thus requiring him to go on a Life-Changing Murderous Hunt with her just so she will forgive him.

I'm also very curious and excited to see who finds her Subject-Stalking Journal. I'm betting that it's Haru, who will be pleased to know that he is not the only one around with stalkerish tendencies, or Toph, who makes Zuko tell her what it says, or Zuko himself, and that in either case this is what will drive Katara up the wall and make her furious at him all over again.

On a side note, I have to say that it was really funny how you described Zuko going off to "have a mope" and that the view was very "conducive to a good sulk." And the Z/K bonding session was very heartwarming. As Zuko and Sokka would put it, "Very cute, sir. Super cute."

All in all, I give four thumbs up (two for chapter 11 and two for chapter 12). Huzzah!
Mollypop chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
Aaaahhhh! I bet tophs gonna read it! Or aang
Kimberly T chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
I think you're spot-on about bending and the fountain in Ba Sing Se; Zuko was all but grinning while Jin was looking around in awe at the suddenly lit lanterns.
FlairYourFuel chapter 12 . 8/14/2011