Reviews for Stalking Zuko
Moodiness97 chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
So... small confession.
This isn't actually the first time I read this story... Originally, I devoured the trilogy back in the spring (or fall, for you, I suppose) of 2014, right after I finished the show. But, now that The Legend of Korra is over and done, and I have a distinct hunger for anything Avatar, here I am again.
First of all, the story was just as good the second time. Your writing has two strong points that stand out to me in every single chapter. 1) Your humor, which has made me laugh out loud many times (just as many the second go 'round, if not more), earning me strange looks from anyone else in the room. 2) Your ability to make every character's actions relatable, even if they're being unreasonable (which, let's face it, Katara quite often is). I'm not saying these are your only strong points-you have quite an abundance-but those two are the most prominent.
But there's something even more impressive that I noticed. TIME FOR LONG BACKSTORY!: I used to be a huge Zutarian, but since I closely followed TLoK, I've had to come to terms with Kataang's overwhelming cannon-ness. And truth be told (I hate to admit this) but I've grown sort of fond of the Zuko/Suki pairing suggested in the sequel comics, so... I'm not really a Zutarian any more. (What does what call a shipper of Zuko and Suki? Zukian? Sukoite?) But all of that to say: READING YOUR STORY A SECOND TIME TOTALLY REINVIGORATED MY LOVE FOR THAT PAIRING! Oh, goodness.
Well, it was a blast reading this excellent "record of observations". I'm off to bury the next few days of my life in the Bible-sized monstrosity that is Not Stalking Zuko (It was always my favorite; SZ, despite it's charm and cleverness, felt a little... unpolished, and NSFZ, in my opinion, degenerated into a really cheesy, unbelievable soap opera. I still loved it, though.).
babyvfan chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
I will admit I was hoping the two would get together in the end, but the ending you made was just as good. Definitely cute. It was a good story
babyvfan chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
I have to say so far this has to be my favorite chapter of the story
babyvfan chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Poor Katara, though the idea of a drunk her being taken cared of by a somber Zuko is entertaining
babyvfan chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
First gloomy buns, then perky ponytail? Katara is quite creative with the nicknames
babyvfan chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
This was too cute
babyvfan chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Aw. I'm glad I decided to read this story. It's so good
babyvfan chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
Well, well, well. Katara is jealous. Of Toph. That's a first. And I find it entertaining
babyvfan chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
I was hesitant to read it for two reasons. One being I have a long list of fanfics I need to read. Two being the fact that I was hesitant because of the summary, but I got to say I'm interested. So far chapter one is good
Xochitl chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
Whoever you are Ms./Mr. Writer of this story- thank you. Thank you so much for writing this. I read your 3 part Stalking Zuko series a few years ago, and coming back to reread it is even better than my first go around Your view on the logic of Katara's relationship with everyone is just completely spot on to how I saw it should have gone in the show. Honestly you are a brilliant writer and from what I have read from your author's notes: a wonderful person. Your story is the most realistic Zutara relationship I have read. And really it makes perfect sense for Zuko and Katara to have had the kind of relationship you have written. FREAKEN GREAT JOB! And keep writing, you have a gift.
amber chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
it's 5am and i am forcing myself to go to sleep before reading more of your work. i hate you.
amber chapter 9 . 11/26/2014
It is 3am and I am still awake reading this. I have work tomorrow. Send help.
Willowdove chapter 20 . 10/29/2014
This is sincerely one of the most comical and engaging Zutara fics I've read. So excited for the next installment!
jessi chapter 20 . 9/22/2014
Great story, very entertaining and funny!
Who's Name is War chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
Haha! Where I live "Stacks on" is called a Dogpile.
521 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »