Reviews for Stalking Zuko
MADStar529 chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Love Katara's rants and her insistence on not missing Zuko. Love Haru following Toph around though. Zuko and Toph are adorable.
MADStar529 chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Awww, Zuko teaching the Duke sword fighting sounds adorable. Katara whacking Zuko with a stick would be hilarious.
MADStar529 chapter 6 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Love Katara and Zuko talking at the end. Zuko also giving relationship advice is great.
MADStar529 chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Love those fireflakes making a comeback. Katara's hiding places are awesome.
MADStar529 chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Love the three way battle. And that Toph did win!
MADStar529 chapter 3 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Love Toph and Zuko's friendship. They're adorable. Love that Katara's jealous.
MADStar529 chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
Great chapter. Loved how she noticed he didn't smile at her. Love everyone's reactions to the fireflakes.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Great start. Love how she calls him subject. Zuko is dorky and awkward though I love it.
Gallagher chapter 15 . 8/16/2015
This is my third time through the entire Stalking Zuko series, and every time I read it I'm amazed by how incredible it truly is. This series is one of the reasons I enjoy A:TLA so much, because with all its holes and unsatisfactory parts, you've create an explanation. I've read probably a thousand fanfics in my time, if not more, over several fandoms, but I can honestly say that this series is my favorite out of them all. Your writing is extremely high-quality, your interpritations of the characters spot-on and only differ in ways that make more sense than in canon, and the overall effec of it is a thing of wonder. Your author's notes, too, are lovely; I've gotten a solid 50% of my headcanon out of it. So, in short, thank you for the series. You've done fanfic writers and readers everywhere an honor, and are giving us a good name.
X chapter 20 . 6/25/2015
Emlitesh, i can't express how much I love this series 3 this is at least my 8th time reading it through. And it's gotten to a point where I forget that this isn't canon :') thank you for your beautiful writing gift! Thank you for shipping Zutara for all the right reasons 3 you are AMAZING!
rapunzelxeugene4ever chapter 20 . 4/22/2015
Okay, I just read this entire fic in one hit and OH MY GOD this is one of the BEST zutara-type fics I've read. I think your writing is just really good, and consistent. And you made me literally laugh out loud so many times. Particularly with Katara being drunk, and the Sokka and Zuko shenanigans *cough* the game of charades *cough*

I also loved how you added a bit about the other characters, particularly Suki/Katara bonding. We need more female friendship recognition :) And the Duke scenes were so adorable! I (as with most girls) am a sucker for hot guys who are great with kids.

WHICH REMINDS ME, I am eternally indebted to you for the amount of dorky-Zuko you provided me with. I love the big idiot with every fibre of my being! and I just was gushing the whole way through this fic about all his awkwardness and trying to make Aang do the thing with no results.

And AND Toph and Zuko sibling-ness? I died. I actually died. ("Zuko adores Toph. I get the feeling she is the little sister he has always wanted instead of the one he actually got." HAHAHAHA)

And Katara was just so adorable in her 'hating' of Zuko. Oh, Zuko's climbing up the tree, I'm gonna...throw leaves at him. Katara, bby, stop kidding yourself. And stupid hair? Zuko's hair love

Basically, I just really loved this story and I'm going straight to read your other ones because wow. I'm sorry about this crazy-long review, but I thought that all my gushing would be better in one comment, rather than me just saying "YOU'RE HILARIOUS OMG THIS IS AWESOME" twenty times. So thank you for writing it :)
Riin chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Hi!

My classmates started watching avatar and talking about the series so I naturally got nostalgic and remembered how much I loved that series. It also reminded me how obsessed i was by Zutara two years ago. And you're probably wondering why I'm writing such trivial things (honestly I also do), all of this made me think about that excellent zutara fanfiction I loved and never left any review for.

So it's probably the third time I finish reading this and I'm like all the previous times, absolutely delighted about what I just read! I have to admit with the years, I kind of forgot what was your fanfiction's name but I knew it involved "stalking" and "zuko" but I wasn't sure so I searched on this website the zutara fanfictions with the most reviews and I was kind of surprised it wasn't on the first page ._.
I apologize for this, it's probably because of people like me who can't stop reading your fanfiction and rush to the next chapter without leaving any reviews orz
But now with this long ass review (sorry about that) I hope I could make it up to you (also, sorry about all the grammar mistakes, English isn't my native)

What I've always adored in "stalking Zuko" is how you, author, always included the canon events of the series and sort of explained and justified it! Plus all the author's notes at the bottom of the chapters, man I loved reading them and see things from a different angles bc I thought your opinion were really interesting and comforted me in the way I saw zutara.
How their relationship progress is simply really natural, it's not too rushed but also not too slow. I usually don't like first pov Fanfiction but "stalking zuko" is an exception haha the diary format was an excellent idea and seeing things from katara's eyes was hilarious! Even if she was indeed kind of a hot tempered stalker, it was an interesting experience to see everything from her pov and share her thoughts. Sometimes I found katara a bit ooc but in the end, I could understand why you wrote her like that. At the beginning, she and zuko aren't really on good terms and in the series, she seemed quite hostile to him and only in the southern raiders, the series focus on her hostile behavior toward him. In book 1, we can see how katara can become mad when irritated and I think you portrayed her personality quite well. A grumpy teenage girl who can sometimes become bitchy unintentionally.
And the fact that you included all the gaang the duke/haru... Etc was so great! It wasn't a romantic fanfiction despite focusing mainly on katara's relationship with zuko. Don't get me wrong, I'm fond of romantic fanfictions but reading "stalking zuko" was so refreshing and light hearted. It always made me laugh, imagining how zuko would act in his dorky way in front of katara or katara poking zuko to bother him :')

And I think I wrote already too much, sorry I hope you'll get to the bottom of my review orz
Thank you for writing this, I think reading it made me ship zutara more c:
Maybe see you on "not stalking zuko" because, yes I intend to read it again, as long as "not stalking firelord zuko" hehe

Ps: please don't bother reply to this, I simply wanted to write something to thank you
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 20 . 3/13/2015
mmmm cool
katamari157 chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Haha I love the idea of the clanking spoons in the pillow. Reminds me of Hook's Croc's ticking clock.
curryboh chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Yeah, Zuko definitely has layers... but the parfait thing I quite belligerently disagree:
layers of Zuko aren't soft and sweet. They are really tightly wound together and every time you peel one out it makes you want to cry.
He was treated tolerantly (at best) by his ...father. He lost his cousin -more like big brother to him- LuTen, right after that he lost his mom. His little sister is insane and LITERALLY wants to off with him. his - ;( I really use the term lightly- 'dad' permanently marrs him and then tells him "had to do it".what kind of£"/$/""%'!

But I digress: layers make me wanna cry. ;) love this fic to bits
537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »