Reviews for BE
btlmotormouth chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
Love this! Wish there was more!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
That! Was a sexy kiss. And thank you for the update.
LJ Summers chapter 6 . 1/29/2013

Okay, kudos to Bella for allowing herself to have a life.

Edward needs not to pout if he's not stepping up his game. Sheesh. lol

I love that he kissed her, though. And that he admitted to thinking about her. It's adorable.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I saw this at ADF and finally jumped on board. Liking it so far. The trains in CA and points west (in my experience, anyway) are far nicer than the ones out east.

This is a lovely introduction. I dig how the Cullen brothers are handling it.

And OH my. Train crash! I'm guessing this is the impetus for the sunny-clime meeting...
CindyWindy chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
I find this story beautiful and rather sad. I'm so happy that he kissed her and I'm hoping for a hea, but he better get a move on things since she has a boyfriend. That surprised me, by the way. I had sort of gotten the idea that she considered herself linked to him romantically. Probably just wishful thinking on my part, lol. Thanks for sharing your writing.
CarrieZM chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
I was so excited to see this updated and it was definitely worth the wait :) I'm so glad Edward finally made a move -can't to see what the next one will be !

Just bought a bag of conversation hearts this afternoon and thought of this story !
muffinmom chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Awww, loved the kiss, that was so very sweet! Melted when reading how he's thought of her even before meeting her - chew on that one, Bella!
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
well, would ya look at that. He kissed her. Now if he could only tell her how he feels about her, instead of just confusing the crap out of her. Silly vampire.

thank you for sharing.

Raewright chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
So glad we are going to get more of this story! Thanks for coming back.
Shamatt0403 chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Goodbye boyfriend.
Bow to your sensei chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Who could think about anyone else when being kissed by Edward Cullen?
CindyWindy chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
"Edward wouldn't stop sulking after I told him you were going on a date." Bwahahaha! That was really cute - him showing up when he thought he stood to lose her to someone else.

I'd love to read more of your story! Thanks so much for sharing it!
CindyWindy chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
James and company? I figured it was the Volturi. Very interesting. Can't believe they all just left. Poor Bella.

Lots of cute little nods to canon in your story!
CindyWindy chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I like how she's getting closer with the whole family. Love that Emmett called her Little One. I really appreciate how you made Rosalie a nice person and friendly to Bella.

Haha, Emmett eyed Bella in her swimsuit so he could give Edward a mental eyeful at a later time. He's not very careful or guarded around Bella because it's obvious he already considers her part of the family.

Is Edward really doing all that traveling? Somehow I don't think so. I bet it's all a ruse and he's lurking nearby. Oooh, I read further on and he most certainly is there! A treasured evening spent together and he's gone again.
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Your Edward's trying and pretty much succeeding in staying away. He wants her to just BE, to live her human life and all that, yes? Already New Mooning it looks like. Silly, tortured vamp.

Love that Emmett calls her little sis. Love that Jake wasn't Wolf Boy Jacob.