Reviews for Long Fall
Arya May chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is great. Thank you so much for writing this
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Okay, I have to admit: This is officially the first Assassin's Creed fanfiction that I've found so profound and worthy of attention. I don't understand why this one-shot didn't get the praise it deserves, but I'm ready to give it now and whenever you require :D I must confess that Ezio is not my favourite character and yet, you've managed to arouse a great deal of interest in me, concerning his psyche and struggles in AC2. I like how you propose his version of religion, the last line is simply amazing. Another important point is that you include his family; for some reason I've yet to understand, most people don't do this when we all know that family and loved ones constitute as the most significant things in his life. Giovanni's encouragement was touching in its simplicity.
Really, overall it's just wonderful writing. I hope you continue writing for AC fandom.
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
wow, that's kinda deep and dunno how to say it, but it's awesome
Valdrada chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This is so precisely wrought, so elegant in the telling. I am floored by this. The ascension, the leap of faith, was so poetic. There was this beautiful humming noise in my head while I was reading it. I envy your skillful touches of refinement.

I did read this before but I think I was so intimidated by it at the time I did not say anything. You have the ability to communicate, get stuff across so flawlessly. So, you know, when you babble at me at two in the morning, and you think it's lackluster and annoying, well, it isn't. You are smart to me even when you do that. I see your brain in those instances, your heart, not the way you are crafting your words.

Crackers and wine with this cheese?
Becky chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is amazing. I was completely wowed by it. It's beautiful and poignant, and your writing is excellent. Thank you!
Realms of Destiny chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Beautifully written. I loved how Ezio perceived religion differently to the Borgians. Nice comparison there .
words without chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh my god this is amazing, when did you write this? It's somber but not sad and the idea of falling as religion for Ezio is so much love. Keep writing AC and never stop ever.
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Stunning! :D
Nicole Silverwolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is poetically beautiful. I love the flashback touches and the detail you've added. While I'm certainly a sucker for family stories, this has something more to it that I really like. Thanks so much for sharing it, it's a wonderful read I'm definitely going to come back to.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Yay you used one of my fave lines for the summary. I think this story will go places. Good choice on title too.

I really like the last line, but at first i misread the end as "and then falling", and almost like that better. Whatd'yathink?

All the things about this that I liked before I still like. Church-as-Borgia and the discussion of whether it really is or not; the whole sereneness you add to exciting things like jumping; "Or the light."; "that old monument to murder".

Packing a lot into a short fic, yay. I approve.