Reviews for The Dragon's Egg
You mean shudder. ShuDDer. Not shutter. I know that a d and t sound the same in an American accent but they mean COMPLETELY different things. A shutter is an object you put over a window. I see this so often it's almost physically painful at this point
Ugly-Duckling123 chapter 5 . 2/22
You should put a border line in when it's changing between Berk and this other place
Ugly-Duckling123 chapter 3 . 2/22
You know, you should really put different speakers on different lines
That way it doesn't confuse the reader
Mariah chapter 13 . 2/21
okay good luck with the rewrite?

hope to see you soon.
rebecca taylor chapter 6 . 1/29
:) that's so sweet!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2017
I may of screamed *clears throat* "HUG HER DAMN IT SHE'S SO DAMN ADORABLE!"
slim shady chapter 12 . 10/14/2015
please continue
Guest chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
Please update! Excellent writing
Guest chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Hope to see a update soon! I'm loving this!
Michaaanmi chapter 12 . 6/30/2014
Please do continue this! I love it. :D

Hate it when Snotlout has to betray his homeland over some jealousy. -_-
HowToTrainYourAgentsOfTime chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
I love it. Love this story! Please continue
LEC743 chapter 12 . 5/19/2014
You GENIUS! I would never in a million years think of this. Masses of dragons creating a WATER FUNNLE! Pure genius my friend, pure genius.

I can't wait to see what you'll do at the dragon nest. And how that will play out. Like, the bad guy will conk out Snotlout as soon as they find Millia alone in the nesting area. And Tuffnut will come in having to make some difficult choice of some kind.

This is so cool!
LEC743 chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
(on my knees and hands in the dark pouring rain punching the ground with my fist shouting) Dang you Sontlout!

Gah! You two! stop being so cute. Now is not the time! Your stupid viking friend is headed your way with that crooked monster of a man!
(pulling hair from frustration) Gaaaahhhh! Why Snotlout! Why!
LEC743 chapter 10 . 4/21/2014
Ooooooooh, how bloody beautiful. I'm practically in tears here. (still self fanning nervously)
LEC743 chapter 9 . 4/21/2014
You know you would be lucky that I didn't see this on your one year hiatus. You would definitely feel my verbal onslaught. But just so you know I only do that to writers who I think are really great.

(cracking knuckles) Now to get to business.

What know? What's going to happen? Will Stoic get stabbed in the back to the get go? Or with the fight begin with a defiant punch? I guess I should stop asking these questions and just read the next chapter all ready.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »